::36:: Run Away With Me

I woke up with the sun shining bright into my eyes. I supressed a grown and lifted my arm above the covers to give myself a good morning stretch. That was the goal at least, until I found an unfamiliar weight on my stomach.

Turning my head to the side, I remember that I hadn't gone to sleep by myself the night before, and a giant grin broke out across my face.

There in all his morning glory, dead asleep, was Tyson. His face was wiped clean of any worry, and his hair was all messed up, probably from rolling around in his sleep or something. There was also just the trace of a smile on his face. Hopefully this meant that he was having a wonderful dream. He looked cute.

A burning feeling in my chest was the only possible way I could try and explain how happy I felt to another person, and even then I somehow got the feeling that they wouldn't even understand what I was trying to say.

Tyson made my happy. So unbeileveably happy that it almost seemed impossible for anyone to be as absolutely content like I was. Just having him around me made me feel safe and at home. Suddenly that cheesy saying "home isn't a place, it's the people you surround yourself with" made more sense to me than gravity. Tyson had become my home.

I rolled over onto my side and reached out one of my hands to stroke it hair The warm feeling in my chest grew to my stomach. My hand traced the side of his face lightly before going back up to his hair.

There was a small mumble that came from Tyson, that at first I thought maybe I had just imagined the noise. The second time he mumbled he did so a little bit louder and so I thought maybe he was just sleep talking or something, but I still paused stroking his hair, slightly fearing that maybe that was some kind of sign that he didn't want me to touch his hair.

"No that feels nice, please don't stop. I might just fall asleep again," He said louder to let me know that he was in fact awake now.

The smile on my face somehow had managed to get bigger, and I went back to petting his hair softly.

"Okay if that's what you want, but I don't think you should go back to sleep though. It's morning, we have to go face the world sometime," I said.

"Yes, but that doesn't mean we have to go do it right now," Tyson said, throwing his all the way around me and pulling me closer to him so that our entire bodies were touching, and our faces were only an inch or so apart.

"I'm not sure you'll want my face too close to yours, I'm sure I've got some gross morning breath going on right now," I said, trying to breathe in his face as little as possible. I knew how gross my mouth smelled in the morning. I wish my breath on no one, espeically the people who I enjoy greatly.

Tyson's eyes opened, and it felt like they were all I could see. He didn't say anything for a bit. Neither of us did. We just laid there staring into one another's eyes with smiles on our our faces enjoying the veiw of one another in the morning. This was something I definitely wouldn't mind waking up to every single day of my life.

"What are you thinking?" I whispered. I just had a sudden ache to know what he was thinking, if he was thinking the same way I was.

"I'm thinking that you look far too beautiful in the morning for a normal human being," Tyson said, bringing his face to my forehead to give me a kiss, "and that I don't think I ever want anyone else to be in my place, waking up and being with you in the morning."

I tears suddenly were brimming in my eyes. I opened my mouth to say something, but my throat was too choked up for me to say anything without breaking into some kind of crying episode. So I just kind of laid there with my mouth open and my eyes glistening in silence like a complete and utter moron. I had never had someone say anything like that to me, and I should have died with the way it made my heart stop.