::22:: Clutz

I scowled and watched as Jade fearlessly jumped off of the edge of the cliff. Everyone had jumped off so far, except me. I wasn't too fond of putting myself in situaions where I felt like I was about to die. Definately not on my Top 10 list. There are more fun things that I could think of doing, like reading or anything but jumpping off a cliff.

But it seems that everyone was pretty dead set on me jumping off, because they had begun to threaten coming back up there and throwing me off. And truthfully, I didn't doubt it even a single bit. I figured that jumping off the cliff willingly would probably be much less scary than if I were to be thrown off unprepared.

I stood looking over the edge, just aware of how much space there was between the top of the cliff and the top of the water. My stomach immediatly dropped down into my feet, adding weight so that they wouldn't move when I told them to. I just stood there staring at the water like an idiot.

This made me extremely surprised when my feet were swung up from the ground. So suprised, in fact, that I gave a scream. I began flailing as my first instinct, but to no progress. The person holding me in this position was definitly stronger than me. 

"Do you really want me to drop you? Because if that's what you want then, trust me, I will." My head whipped to the side in order to confirm that my unfortunate guess was correct. Tyson was the one holding my bridal-style over the edge of a cliff.

Not one of my most perfered situations.

"Actually, I would be really thankful if you would just put me down," I offered sweetly, "That'd probably be the easiest thing for the both of us. Don't you think so?" I eyes narrowed as I continued because of the returning look that he gave me. It didn't seem like I was going to be put down in a safe manner.

"No, actually I was thinking that if I just threw you off the edge everyone would laugh and you'd finally get into the water." He smirked mischeviously, and I could no longer tell if he was joking or completely and utterly serious. I could feel my stomach drop down into my feet, and I hate that feeling the most.

"No! Put me down you rapist-teddybear-penis-licker!" I began flailing as hard as my arms and legs would possibly let me without flying out of their sockets. "Put me down! Put me down! Put me down! Put me down right now! This is so not cool!" I could tell that I was getting harder for him to hold me, so he placed me back onto my feet.

"Okay! Jesus! Chill out!" He snapped at me. I must have really agitated him when I started freaking out. That must mean that he was joking. Oops. Well what decent human being jokes around with those kinds of jokes anyway? "Rapist-teddybear-penis-licker? What the hell does that mean anyway?" He seethed at me, and turned his head to look at the forest while trying to calm himself down. Yep, he's definatly pissed off.

"It's your own fault for joking around like that anyway!" I snapped back at him. "What kind of person are you anyway to joke about that kind of crap?" I began backing away from him incase he snapped and he decided to actually throw me off the cliff.

"A normal one?" His gaze turned back to me, and he had sucsessfully calmed himself down. Two points for him. I would have killed me if I were him.

"Wait Alli!" Tyson's eyes grew wide, and he reached out his hand for me, but by then it was too late. I had taken too many steps back, and had found myself stepping off the edge of cliff. Not on purpose of course. That would be rediculous. I couldn't even jump off of it when I knew it was perfectly safe.

My foot slipped off of the edge, and I felt wind beginning to tear past me. My hair whipped my face as I started to conprehend what had just happened. I watched at Tyson's hand grasped open air. My mouth got dry, and I froze, unable to even scream. I seemed to fall so slowly, but my hair moved so fast, and I could feel the wind ruching past my ears. My thought process seemed to be slowing down, probably because of the adrenaline corsing through my veins now. I was pretty sure that I was going to die, at least  nintey-five percent sure.

I wasn't sure when I was going to hit the water, so I definatly wasn't prepared when I finally did.

Pain seered up my back as a loud slapping sound echoed through the water as I hit the surface. It took about a mere few seconds for the pain to dull, but then I became more aware of the burning sensation in my lungs. I needed to breathe. My arms worked to get my head above water to get a mouthful of some of that fresh oxogen, but a current kept twisting me body about, making it hard for me to tell if I was swimming up, or if I was swimming to the right. The burning sensation became worse as I fought the urdge to inhail a mouthful of water. I could feel my concious mind beginning to grow fuzzy, and my arms started to get harder to move.

'Dying this way kinda sucks...' That thought flickered through my mind, and I gave one another struggled flail towards the surface, and my head broke free of the water, only enough for me to get a gasp of air before getting thrown back into the angry current.

As the water threw me back under I felt a hard blow to the back of my head, and just as soon as the pain hit; my consiousness slipped away from me. 

The last thought that went through my head: 'Tyson, I'm sorry I overreacted to your joke.'

__________________________________________________________________________

Dang I need to workon typing more... :T

Homework, sports, little brothers, animating, drawing, my writing, and my dog really don't belong all in the same equation.....

I working on it though! You gotta give me some props!

Well anyway, I hope you enjoyed the chapter. I've bee working on getting more desciptive, so you'll have to tell me if I need to do better, or if it gets to be too much. Getting that in-between will take some practice guys so bare with me one this as well....

Gosh I ask you guys for so much!

I should thank you guys!

Thank you my readers for being pationt and understand with me and my busy scuedual, and my horrible habits!

I love you guys, and I probably would have given up on this story a long time ago if it weren't for you guys! So super-duper-uber thanks for not letting me quit!

<3 Mooneh!