Note from the Author

Hello, Wattpad!

Enjoy this excerpt from my novel EAST OF EATON. 

If you haven't had a chance to read the excerpt of WEST WIND, please do so. Start here on Wattpad, and finish the novel FREE from my website, www.RobinVanAukenBooks.com.

You can also find it for FREE on Google, Amazon, iTunes, Kobo, Nook and most online booksellers.

Back to EAST OF EATON, my second novel in the When Love Speaks contemporary romance series. What's it about? Glad you asked.

About EAST OF EATON

Single mother Erica Moore worries that her 16-year-old daughter Daisy's summer romance could end in heartache, or worse. Then her own summer begins to sizzle when Clayton Knight shows up at her newly opened bookstore, East of Eaton. Erica finds herself attracted to the dreamy, blue-eyed college instructor despite her own warnings to Daisy about men. After years of loneliness, can Erica open her heart to hope and let herself love again?

Full WHEN LOVE SPEAKS Series order

When Love Speaks book may be read in order, or as stand-alone novels. Characters in each series often appear again. Eaton is a lovely small town filled with memorable characters and locales. Step into my world and be welcome. Below is a list of published and soon-to-be-published novels and novellas.

WHEN LOVE SPEAKS (Novels)

Distracted (Book One)

East of Eaton (Book Two)

West Wind (Book Three)

Consequence (Book Four)

Incandescent (Book Five)

Dead Line (Book Six)