So...

It's been a very long time since I've even touched this despite still thinking about the plot.

Not gonna lie, I've been more focused on cosplay and college whilst lacking motivation for this.

Also, this is cringey as all hell, I was younger, it was one of my firsts and I loved hearing from you guys. I still really love all you guys

So.... I'm not abandoning it. 

Truth is, I want to revamp it. I want to rewrite it the earlier chapters, make it less full but hopefully something that flows better. I would end up dropping characters, giving less screen time to others and all that jazz.

I really love this community, I don't want to stray away. I can't guarantee timely updates, my grammar won't have improved that much but  I don't want to give up something I enjoyed so much.

I'm also thinking of revamping sea of boys to make it easier for myself as well but that's for later thought.

I want to do smaller chapters as well so it's easier for me to give stuff to you guys. 

I'm still full of ideas and hell half of my plot ideas aren't even published.

Of course, I don't want to get some parts of my story, the base idea will remain. I want to keep Dire's little plot and maybe make you cry more at that.

So, if your willing to join me, I'd like to rewrite this.

That being said, you guys are my motivation so if your willing to read, let me know.

If not, I doubt I could manage updates for them and would rather spend time on smaller stories. 

In the most likely case scenario if this isn't something you guys want revamped, I will give you guys a summery of how this story would have gone on and ended. All the plot details, the spoilers, the ending and everything in between. 

At the end of the day, it's up to you. So please let me know. Shall I give an end to this or shall start again from the beginning?

The choice is yours.