Chapter 15 ~ Light Jokes and Creeps

A/N so, been liking the story so far? i'm going to try and add more than just one lesson in this chapter since i want to get onto more main parts and i can skip a week and you still know what lessons they have been. i also had a look at the list of B.O.C.s i'm including... i hit 30... well enjoy~

You stumbled into your classroom, hands on knees and panting. All your students stopped what they was doing and looked at you. You heard a scoff from the front row. ''And she tells us not to be late,'' Kairi sneered, Rinoa and Xion nodding their heads.

''Shut it princess,'' you snapped. Irritated because of how damn big this school was. The was twenty one floors to this school, what the hell filled this school? You went over to your desk and sat in the chair; slumping over your desk. ''If someone can give me a feasible answer to why this school is so big, I will give you A*'s to all five mage classes,'' you said eyeing your class.

''Because it was designed that way,'' attempted Sora.

''No,'' was your simple answer.

''Then why are you asking us if you know the answer?!'' Riku among others face palmed at the brunettes outburst.

''Because that is a stupid reason. Actually, it's not even a reason. The offer still stands but it's time for class,'' you yawned as your students groaned. You rolled your eyes, ''We're doing the same as yesterday idiots. After you tell me what you know about the dark arts, we'll clean anything we don't need out for this subject. So, who's gonna tell me?''

Paine answered you, ''We only know basic spells that can stun an enemy so that we can run. We don't know strong spells that can allow us to beat the enemy.''

''What about demon summoning and curses?'' Surely the should at least know something about that.

''We only know that we're not suppose to do them,'' answered Namine meekly. 

You banged your head on the desk and groaned. This was going to be a lot of work; you've only just begun to realise how much this class didn't know. Or most of the class as some have said. Sighing, ''Well, you know what to do. Start cleaning.'' More groans. You narrowed your eyes at them and made the chairs whip out from under those that didn't stand.

Nothing interesting was find that lesson. Only a few curse books and a some doll that simulated a black magic caster. You mainly sat and read your book, Dire came in halfway through and slept under the table. You really did need to find out where he wandered off to.

When class ended, your class bid you goodbye and some invited you to sit with them; but you turned them down. Not really feeling up to eating after two big meals. Maybe you would grab a snack later. ''What's the matter with you?'' Rag's voice echoed in your head.

You sighed and banged your head on the table. ''This is going to be a lot of work,'' you whined.

''I'll take over,'' you could hear the grin in her voice.

''Like hell,'' was your simple answer. Rag chuckled in response. ''And stop trying to sync with me,'' you added before going to get a snack.

When you got to the dining hall, you had stumbled across Leon at the entrance. ''Oh, hey Leon,'' you greeted.

''Hey, are you okay? Dante said something about being injured,'' a frown set on his face.

''It'll heal, just a scratch,'' you smiled and continued walking with him.

''If it's 'just a scratch', then why did you need bandages?'' he smirked.

''Okay, so it was a rather large bite. Leave me alone,'' you pouted crossing your arms.