Chapter 19 ~ Girl's Day Out

A/N I'm am soo soo sorry that these chapter was later than usual. much later than usual. I've been playing being playing Kingdom Hearts 1.5 HD ReMIX and it is soo good! it's so much more beautiful then before, the graphics are just awesome. and once again, i feel like crying. anyway, hope you enjoy~

The six girls you usually hung with; Yuffie, Selphie, Namine, Rikku, Paine and Yuna, walked down the halls chatting about who knows what. ''Vincent's room, Vincent's room, Vin- Ahah! Since this is his room, [name] must be... in this one!'' Yuffie pointed at the door opposite Vincent's with triumph.

Sadly, they had been told where your room was and decided to wake you. As Rikku and Yuffie began to pound on the door; you groaned and pulled the covers over your head, still half asleep. You felt a weight lift from your legs and jump of the bed and go to the door. You on the other hand curled up onto a ball and began to drift back into the abyss called sleep.

''Come on [name]! Get up!'' called Yuffie.

''We're going into town for a girl's day out!'' shouted Rikku.

You grumbled a faint ''Go away,'' but it wasn't heard. Instead, Dire began whining and scratching at the door. You groaned and pulled the covers even tighter around yourself. As you blocked out the callings from the girls, they was effectively waking up the other residents of the hall. Outside of your room, Vincent was the first one out of his room soon followed by: Marluxia, Dante, Vergil, Cloud, Leon, Cid and Balthier.

''Would ya' keep it down, ya' lil' brats. Som' of us are tryin' ta sleep,'' Cid grumbled.

''What are you trying to do anyway?'' asked Vincent.

''Trying to wake [name], we're going to show her around town,'' answered Selphie.

''Your gonna have to break the door down to wake her up. Want help?'' a suggestive tone took to Dante's voice and Vergil sighed.

''No thanks Dante,'' Yuna said politely.

''Why don't you let the little flower sleep,'' Marluxia yawned slightly; his hair messed up the most compared to the other males. Yuffie and Rikku pouted in response.

Balthier sighed, ''Hang on one moment.'' With that, he went back into his room and came out a few moments later.

''What have you got?'' Cloud asked, trying to put his spikes back into place.

Balthier simply smirked and kneeled elegantly on one knee despite the crinkled shirt. He then began to pick at the lock on your door. ''Isn't that breaking and entering?'' questioned Namine shyly.

''Not when we're technically in the same building,'' said Vergil leaning against the wall.

A click sounded through the halls and before Balthier could even get up, all six girls was in your room and had shut the door behind them. Paine said a quick 'thank you' before entering, leaving the older males to just look at the door. They all contemplated on whether they should go back to their rooms or not but decided against it.

From inside the room, Yuffie and Rikku got evil glints in their eyes and ripped off the covers. You on the other hand, curled up further unknowing they was other people in the room. Before they decided to get you up; Yuffie got a few pictures and saved them. Then sending them to some other people as well as the girls in the room.

With that over, Yuffie and Rikku pounced on you, effectively waking you with a yelp. ''Get off of me!'' you shouted, flailing in their arms. ''Let me sleep!'' you whined.

''Nu uh, we're going into town,'' grinned Rikku.

''Okay, Namine and Yuna, you pick the clothes. Paine, you get the accessories. I'll do the hair, and you two, make sure she doesn't fall asleep,'' ordered Selphie.