Chapter 5 ~ 28 Annoyances

A/N.... sorry it took so long and is so long. had to draw multiple pictures for friends. by the way, it's official, we have kairi bashing, along with rinoa and xion. from the last chapter you could probably guess i didn't like them too much.  i would say no offense to those who actually like kairi, rinoa and xion, but i've never cared what people think of me. nerd, that's me. evil psycho bitch, yup, that's me too. by the way, i need future ideas, i have the main plots but could do with some help, so please tell me if you want any ideas included, because if i like, i will add.

''Hey, your even cuter in person,'' someone breathed in your ear. You whipped round to see who did that only to come face to face with deep turquoise eyes and silver hair. He was leaning against the back your chair with a charming smile. He was well toned, and it was only then you noticed that the boy didn't wear blazers at all.

You was just staring at him, caught off guard at his 'introduction'; but before you could say anything, Rikku confronted the guy. ''Go away Riku, [name]'s not interested, right?'' she nudged you; to which you nodded. No lies told or motioned there. You had scene him a few times on the video, but you ha honestly forgotten the names within five minutes. 

'Wait a minute,' you thought, 'Rikku telling Riku to go away. Ironic.' You laughed mentally on the stupid joke, but seriously, two Rikku/Riku's; that could get confusing since you had to teach both of them. You hadn't even taught a single class and you was already annoyed.

''Oh, you're not interested? We'll see about that,'' Riku smirked, but only to be hit on the arm.

''That's no way to greet someone. You should always tell then who you are,'' a spiky brown haired boy scolded. The silverette on the other hand just raised an eyebrow, to which the other sighed, but then turned to you and smiled brightly. ''Hi, I'm Sora,'' he introduced.

''[name],'' you gave a slight wave. He grinned at your response; considering the whole school now knew who you was. 

''How are you two even friends let alone best friends,'' stated Selphie rather than questioned. You looked over at her then back to the boys her eyes were set on. So the kid with weird dance poses was best friends with the guy who just made a pass at you? 

''Cos we've been together since nursery,'' chimed Sora.

''To my dismay,'' muttered Riku, but you could tell he was joking. In a way it made sense, Sora and Riku, sky and land; or so you've read.

''Now now students, settle down. You'll get your chance to meet the girl,'' Mephisto boomed over the speakers, and you glared at him; since you knew he would see it.

''Not if I can help it,'' shouted Dante standing up.

''Please sit down Dante,'' Mephisto was a bit irked that someone would interrupt him. Before Dante could retort, you saw Vergil pull him down harshly into his seat. 

''But we'll make sure to get to her first,'' hollered a boy who was at the other end of the row.

''Why you lil' bastard!'' shouted both Dante and Cid? Both of them was out of their seat, and looking like they was about to strangle the guy who shouted.

''Enough! It's about time for lunch so please sit down. You'll go out class by class. Any interruptions and the punishment will be grooming Cerberus,'' Mephisto said with a dark look in his eyes, and you noted that everyone shut up.

Now that the headmaster got what he wanted, he began to call out the classes one by one; to which they filed out quietly. You was sat for about another ten minutes before you got out, when you did, Yuffie and Rikku let out the biggest sighs. Giggling, Rikku took your hand and dragged you into the dining hall, and to a table before anyone saw you. Purposefully sitting in a corner to keep away from the crowds.