TB-2

“Yes this is my daughter Skylar.” clicking his tongue at me to say hello. I ignored them all, it wasn’t like I wanted this so there was no reason for me to be polite. “Please forgive her, she’s a bit of a handful.” smiling at the men and giving me a dirty look. “There is nothing to apologize about, I can understand her not wanting to have her freedom taken away.” red head spoke. This caught me off guard and I turned to face him. His over whelming smile made me forget to look away.
    “Aww you are very kind, Mr Jun.”

    “Not at all, we are pleased to even see the sight of such a lovely woman.” His sweet dripping words never stopped. Finally snapping out of my stupid dumb founded look, I turned around for the door. “Skylar?” My father called, I stopped and turned to look at him. “ I have plans to keep father. Do as you wish.” Opening the door and walking out. Sitting back down in his seat, he sighed. “She really is going to be a lot of work.” looking at the men.

    “Yes I remember you mentioning that in our phone calls.” Jun replied looking at his brother. “Well I guess we should see what she does in her daily life.” folding his arms behind his back and standing. “Yes you might want to hurry, Sky isn’t found of men and she’ll most likely run and hide from you.” smiling with his eyes closed, my father tried to make it a bad joke. They smiled at him and left, my father took in a deep breath. “Please oh merciful gods let this work.” Bowing his head.

They walked down the hallway and entered the main hall, looking around for me. “Lady Skylar” a maid called. “Yes” there ears perked up. “You forgot your whip” the maid ran past the men and down the other hall. Stopping both men looked at each other, wide eyed. “Oh thank you.” taking it from her. Lifting my head to see both looking right at me. “Ohh great!” turning on my boot heels and exiting the house. The sound of fast moving feet, made me know they were flowing me.

    The small gravel made loud sounds as we walked towards the stable. Stopping abruptly I turned around, to see they were a lot closer then I thought. “Alright! Lesson hear you two, I have no interest in you what so ever. Nor do I care why my father picked you. Your wasting your time.” folding my arms up. “Ohh, well if its alright we’d like to see what you do day to day.” Jun smiled politely. Catching me off guard. “err your know what, whatever I’ll just pretend your not here.” turning around and storming off. Jun kept smiling, Cain on the other hand was watching my every move.

    “This should be fun” folding his arms up and looking over at Jun. “Indeed.” walking behind me. I reached the stables as one of our stable hands was grabbing a large buckskin. The horse screamed and stamped its feet on the hard ground. “Hey!” Screaming and running to them. Rearing the horse knocked the man over onto his butt. I got there just as the horse came down. “Easy boy, easy” taking the lead rope. “What are you doing” yelling at the boy.

    His face had turned white, and he didn’t have much to say. “I’m sorry Miss Skylar.” getting to his feet. “Everyone knows not to touch this stallion, why were you messing with him?” holding the horse still. “I was told you had a lesson today.” answering me quickly. “So?” glaring. “I thought you wanted him already before you come out.” He was sweating now. I shighed heavily “Please don’t touch him again, he doesn’t like anyone else but me.” walking the horse away. Jun and Cain stood as I walked the horse calmly down the alleyway.

    With the horse brushed off and all cleaned up, I got on right inside the stable. “Miss Skylar?” A woman’s voice called from behind me. “Yes?” halting the stud. “Your not tacked up?” looking me and the horse over. “I don’t feel like doing a lesson today, were just going to mess around bare back.” Smiling at her. “Ohh alright, where is your helmet?” putting her hands on her hips. “Ohh sorry got to go.” kicking the stallion to trot off. “Skylar!” She yelled running out of the barn. “Does she always do that?” Asked Jun to the riding teacher. “Ohh well yes, Sky is a very special girl. Her mother had brought that stallion home as a colt for her, and when she died Sky spent most if not all her time with the colt.” Watching me ride in the field. “Aww I see.” Jun turned to watch me as well as Cain.