TB-8

Grabbing his arms and pushing down, his head hit the back board. But instead of getting mad he grinned. I sat between his knees, moving slowly from side to side like a wild cat ready to attack. He got cocky and grinned more slipping his hands behind his head. Waiting for me to make my move. Unlike Jun, Cain was full of confidence, and had no problem showing what he had.

    To be honest they both were about the same, and were extremely blessed. Licking my lips and crawling towards him, his face changed as I got closer. I started to think, he might have thought I was bluffing and would walk away. Starting at the tip and licking all the way to the top of his chest, looking him square in the eyes. Sitting over him, and bending backwards, making it so he could watch me slip him into me.

    A low growl purred out of his throat and I returned forward. Bringing his hands down on my ass and grabbing with suck force. Arching forward placing my breast in his face, only to have him suck on them. Teasing me over and over again, till I just couldn’t take anymore rocking back and forth fast. Trying to distract him, the faster I went the more he lost his focus. Pushing my breasts harder in his face, moaning out his name. Staying at this for a while, before realizing this wasn’t going to work on him. I needed something more, grinning.

    Slipping off of him, he looked confused and annoyed reaching for me to come back. Moving to the end of the bed, and sitting with my back to him. Looking over my shoulder and pulling him in with a finger. Grinning he grabbed my hair and pushed my back, so my chest lay on the bed. Sliding his hands between my legs and lifting my back end up. Pushing into me, making me cry out.

    “Naughty girl” wrapping his hand around my ponytail. Licking my spine, and slamming into me. Brining his free hand around my leg and playing with me till I became wetter. “Cain” moaning loudly. He didn’t stop, instead he moved faster. Cain was a vocal kind of man, he liked both sound and visual. I used all of these to help me find out more from him. “Aww Cain, yes…yes harder” moaning with ever stride.

    His grip tightened the more I spoke. “Don’t stop, aww yes Cain….Cain ……Aww Cain” louder till he was all but making me bleed. “Sky” coming down on my side with bared teeth. Biting into my side and sucking hard, before I felt his last movement into me. His body trembled and twitched randomly. He eased up on my side and placed his head on my back. A slight pain was coming from my side, touching it I saw blood on my fingers.   

    Any normal girl would have been scared of mad, but I knew he didn’t mean it. Breaking hot air down my back, Jun walked out of the bath. Stopping dead in his tracks, looking over us only to see my side. “Sky!” Moving to me. “Cain you didn’t” looking at him. Blood dripping onto the white comforter. Slowly lifting his head and returning his eyes, he looked over my body. “Sky…I’m sorry” moving off of me.

    “Its fine” Smiling as I dangled my legs over the side. “No its not, I warned you.” pulling the comforter over his lower half. “OH stop it, I told you to” getting closer to him. He was sulking “I’m going to take a shower, you two better be in hear when I get out.” Flashing a smile and taking a shower. Jun sat on the edge of the bed, and waited for the door to close. “You should try to be more careful with her.” Sighing.

    “Umm, I didn’t do anything for her….did you?” looking defeated. “Huh! No, I thought you would have.” turning to the bathroom door. Cleaning the blood off, the bite mark had already begun to heal. Washing my hair and body I rinsed off. Getting out and grabbing a towel, heading back to the bed. Both were laying in there spots looking at the mirrors. Eyes only moved when I came out. Crawling between them and wrapping my arms around the pillow.

    “Hey Sky” Cain turned red, and looked away from the mirror. “Yea” muffled from the pillow. When he didn’t answer right away I looked up. “You didn’t get anything from either of us did you?” worried. “Huh! OH” realizing I hadn’t. Being so consumed in what they wanted I forgot about myself. “It’s alright” Smiling. “No its not” Jun spoke up. Turning over to me, his eyes seemed upset and worried for some reason. “Were hear for you, why are you not using us?” Cain turned over for my answer. “Well, because I wanted to make sure I was good enough for you two. I…umm didn’t want you to be frustrated.” pushing my head into the pillow.

    The warmth of two bodies pressed against mine, along with a flood of kiss all over me. Picking my head up them rolled me onto my back. “What are you doing?” Trying to see both of them. “We are going to make you happy.” Cain kissed my eye lid. “But….that’s never been done before.” blushing and looking at the mirrors. “Never?” looking surprised at Cain. “They well be hear till you are.” Cain wasted no time in covering my body in light kisses.

    Jun tingled my body with light fingers and hot tongue kisses. Before I could stop them, Cain had his lips wrapped between my thighs and Jun was sucking on my breast. The amount of effort they were putting into making me happy, took me off guard. Never has even one man cared as much as these two did. Pulling my legs apart more, his tongue dove deeper, I gasped and arched my back pushing into Jun.

    Cold and hot feelings started moving threw me, I watched from the mirrors as they rubbed me. Turning my head up and seeing my eyes flicker. The words trickled out of my mouth. “My….infinity…” Double teal eyes flashed back at me. Jun looked at me and smiled, Cain looked up seeing the bright teal eyes flashing between moans.

    Driving him further into me, making me beg more. Slipping his tongue into my mouth, Jun played with me. Slipping in and out of my thighs, Cain bit the inner part of my leg moving behind my knees and nipping at them. The nerves shot waves to my brain, making me jump. Jun picked up on this and pulled my arm out, biting behind my elbow. Again waved shot faster this time. “Stop….stop” begging as they ignored me. Teasing me all the more, slipping tongues in and out.

    Between my thighs Cain moaned, the vibrations from his lips destroyed any and all thoughts for fighting them. Jun pressed his hot mouth against my chest, butting my lip till it bled I screamed out. For the first time in my life, I was completely satisfied. My legs twitched at the lit kissed Cain gave me. Closing my eyes and relaxing till I felt calmness flow over me. “Are you alright?” Jun asked whispering in my ear.

    “Yes, very” Somehow exhaling the words out. Cain grinned and slipped up beside me. Whispering in my other ear. “You taste sweet” licking the inside of my ear, I moaned from all the adrenaline flowing over me. “Easy, Cain. I think she’s already broke.” Smiling at me. “You…two…are….horrible” smiling with eyes still closed. Feeling their faces close to mine, and getting the impression I was safe I fell asleep.

    “Huh, she’s asleep” looking at Jun. “She’s perfect.” kissing the blood off my lip. Pulling the covers over our bodies, they curled up next to me.

The Inifinty Project has been completed.............