Chapter 12

I smiled at him and and walked off to my room and saw Kay on my bed playing the Sims 3. "Having fun?" I asked her. "Yep. I'm married to a super hot guy." she told me not looking up from the game. I laughed. "How amazing." I said to her. I reached over and picked up my phone. I had 3 messages from Jake; "Hey baby. I really miss you I can't wait to see you again. And I hope you're not as bored as I am. I have never been this bored in my life. And I love you so much can't wait to call you.  I really love him too. He is just amazing. I smiled from ear to ear from his messages and after I texted back I heard Kay say something. "What?" I asked her. "Oh. I was talking about your boyfriend I think it's gross." she said. She is still at a young age that boys are gross but at the same time she is grown and turning into a butt face. "Oh. Well I'm sorry." I said. She never replied to me. "Man you get into this game too much." I told her scooting closer to her to see what she was doing. "Why are you all in my space dude?" she asked me. "Wow. Excuse me!" I told her getting off the bed. I walked out of my bedroom and back to where I was before; the living room. "Dad. I want to get my hair done agian." I told him. "What do you mean?" he asked me. "I want my hair color different." I said. "Well honey, we have to wait until tomorrow. I need to see how much money we have left after court." he said. "Alright. I understand. Can I take a nap in your bed please?" I asked. "Sure." he said. I smiled and walked back to his room and closed the door behind me. Before laying down I check the closet and then under his bed. I was still shooken from what happend that day. Once I saw that it was okay I folded the side of the cover I was going to lay under over the other side of the bed. And got under it and pulled it over me. I finally fell asleep after 20 minutes.

(In Mackenzie's dream)

I just got out of my dads car and he is already inside the court house for some reason. I don't know how. But he just is. I'm dressed in a black suit with black wedges, and my hair is pulled up in a tight bun. As I walk into the building I see everyone I know. My dad, Kay, Jake, Linsey, Rosie, even my mom. They are all siting on the outside of the isle in chairs. White chairs. But where is David? Is he going to come out in hand cuffs? There is a man in all white holding a large book behind a tall desk. "All rise." said a hespanic man in a white suit. Everyone stood up and looked at me. "What's going on here?" I asked my dad. He just stood there with tears slowly falling from his eyes. He doesn't dare more. No one will move. I walk over to Roise. "Rosie! What's wrong?" I asked her. "What's going on?" I asked again. She didn't say a thing. It was like I was inivsble or something. I then turn around and walk ahead of me up towards the man in all white at the desk. "Sir?" I asked. He looked at me. His face was pale and long. I closed my eyes tight and counted to 10. Then opend them. Once I opend them the man that was in all white before was now in all black. His face was a blood red color with ugly yellow patches on it, and the large book he once was holding was then black and old looking. I backed up slowly. My heart with beating like crazy. I turned around to see my family and they weren't the same. Dads eyes were black not his normal brown and there was no white. Anywhere. I back up faster and faster. Breathing harder and harder. I turned around and tryed to run away but ended up seeing myself in a huge mirror. I was then dressed in an old wedding dress. It had lace all over it. Beeding was falling off and I had on a veil with holes all in it. I took it off and as I did I heard a huge bang. The ground was shaking. I saw behind my reflection and saw David. Standing there. Dressed in a black suit. My jaw dropped. I tryed to run past him but ended up going threw him. "What is this?" I asked myself. He smiled and then slowly walked towards me. I ended up backing up so far that I hit my back on the desk. The man grabbed my amrs and wouldn't let go. David finally got to me and pulled something out of his pocket. He pulled out a large knife. I saw it and I felt my heart stop. I saw him and almost fainted. He smiled and put the knife in his right hand cocked it back fast and then stabbed me in my stomach. "If you try to get me jail for the things that I did. I will kill you." I heard that in my head. For some off reason I saw myself. I saw myself lying on the ground holding my wound bleeding. Then David came down to me smiled and bit my neck. My neck then started to bleed. I tryed to yell for help but couldn't. I then felt a hot sensation on my back then everywhere. I was on fire. I fell down a deep black hole to no where. I fell and fell and fell. Never stopping.