Chapter 11

I opened my bedroom door and sat the box on my bed. "I have news." I told Linsey. "What is it boo?" she asked me. I thought about how to tell her. I never found out an easy way. So I just blurted it out. "I'm.. I'm pregnant." I told her. I looked down and the floor and felt my face get hot. "Oh really? By Jake right?" she asked me grabbing my hands and holding them. I looked up to her. "That's the problem."I said to her. By then my face was on fire. I felt horrible. Like I was about to get sick. "What do you mean?" she asked me picking up my head. "I got raped." I told her. I finally fell to the ground on my knees and put my head down on my hands. Crying. "Oh honey! What happend tell me everything!" she said getting down to where I was.

By the time I finished telling her she looked angry, sad, and confused. "Wy-why would he do that to you?" she asked with tears in her eyes. "I was wondering that same thing." I said sniffling. She looked up at me. "Are you keeping him or her?" she asked softly. "I don't know yet. I mean I know I'm not having an abortion. Those are just wrong!" I said. I sat up of the floor and sat down on my bed and Linsey followed me. "I hope David gets what he deserves!" she said. "Oh me too. We're going to court in 3 days. He's either getting life in prison or being executed." I told her. She looked at me with sympathetic eyes. "It'll be fine. I'm here for you." she said holding out her arms to me. I leaned in a gave her a huge hug. "How about we eat this pizza now before it gets cold?" I asked her smiling. She nodded and picked up a piece and I did the same. "We need something to do." she said. I agreed. It seems to be that the younger you are the more things you have to do, and the older you are the less things you have to do. Not including going out and stuff; which I can't do because of David. He could be anywhere. "Hey your phone is vibrating." I told Linsey. "Thank you." she said picking up her phone. "Hello?" she said. "I'm not home why?.. Yes... I know.. No... I don't know where she is... I haven't talked to her in forever... Why are you calling me?.. Hello?" she said then she hung up. "Who was that?" I asked her. "David. He wanted to know where you were. And then he told me that if I ever saw you and if you ever told me what happend to you was a lie." she said to me putting her phone down on the bed picking up her pizza. "Wow. You wanna see the test?" I asked her. "No. I believe you honey." she said smacking on her pizza. "What time is it?" I asked her. "9:00. Why?" she asked me. "Just wondering really. Want to play dress up?" I asked her in the most babyish voice I could possibly make. "No. I'm good." she laughed. "Oh! I know." I told her. I got up and walked towards my desk and picked up my laptop and brought it back to the bed. "What?" she asked me. "You'll see." I said. I turned on the computer and clicked on the Sims 3 icon. "How about we make a Sim that looks like David. And we torture it?" I asked her rubbing my hands together in an evil way. "Sure!" she said putting her pizza down and coming closer to me. "Ha! This is going to be great!" she said.

An hour later our butts were feeling numb and our legs had sharp pains in them. "Ah! I feel horrible! My legs hurt!" she said. "My butt hurts yo!" I said to her in a gangster voice.She laughed and got off of the bed. "I need to stretch." she said. "How about we go out and get on the trampoline? I can get dad to stay out in the shop and we can turn on a light." I told her. "Fine with me." she said. I got out of bed and walked over to dads room. I peeked my head into his door. "Hey dad?" I said to him. "Yes sweetie." he said coming out of his closet. (not like that!!) "Can you go out to the shop and stay out there? Because our legs and butt hurt and we wanted to get some exersize." I told him. "Sure. Be right there." he said. I smiled and walked down the hall and outside. "Wooh!" Linsey screamed and went behind the shop to the trampoline. I laughed and ran right after her. I picked myself up and got on it. I bounced and bounced and bounced. "I'm glad we're out here!" she said to me. "Ha-ha! Me too!" I told her. We grabbed each others hands and jumped all around laughing like crazy. "You girls be careful!" I heard dad say from behind us as he turned on the outside light. "Much better!" she said. "Let's do flips!" I said. "You go first." she said to me. She got off of the trampoline and watched me. I was always good at flipping. When I was younger I did gymnastics, and I loved it. "Here I go!" I yelled to her. She smiled and put up her two thumbs. Giving me a sign meaning 'okay' I jumped up once. Then twice. Then three times. Then I flipped myself backwards and landed on my feet again. "WOOH!" Linsey said laughing. I smiled at her and jumped off. "Your turn!" I told her breathing hard. She winked at me and got up there. I also put up two thumbs telling her to go. She jumped only two times and went forward. Pushing herself hard and fast. "Oh yeah!" she said still jumping around after she flipped. I got back up there too and gave her a high-five. "That was beast!" I told her. Dad came over to us with a blanket in his hands. "Incase you girls want to look at the stars you have this." he said. "We're not lesbians dad." I told him. "So what? Two friends can't look at the stars together as friends? And talk about friend things?" he asked me rasing his eyebrows. "Yea. Sorry dad." I told him grabbing the blanket from him. He laughed and went back into his shop. I layed it on the ground and spread it out making it perfectly flat. "Come on chick." I told Linsey. She sat down beside me. "I'm getting sleepy." she said to me. "I am too." I said to her yawning. About 30 minutes later dad came up behind us. "You girls need to get up. So you can get in bed." he said softly. "Okay." we said. We laughed at how we both said it together. I got up and Linsey brought the blanket and gave it to dad. "You girls sleep good." he said to us. We smiled and walked back to my room. "I'll clean off the bed." she said. I nodded and got the computer. "Oh God!" I said laughing. "What? What?" she said to me. "The Sim died!" I told her. She took the computer from me and looked at it. She began to laugh. "Hahah! That's good." she said handing it back to me. See this is what we did; we built a pool and then told him to get in it. So when he got it in we told him to swim in the middle of the pool. When he was in the middle of it we clicked the build button and bulit a wall around him. So he couldn't get out. And to make it worse we made one of his traits hates the outdoors that is epic! Then just wait and it'll die! I shut off the computer after saving my game and sat it back on my desk. "I need to change so please hurry up." I told Linsey. "Okay. I'll go to the bathroom. I need to pee anyway." she said grabbing her clothes. "Alright." I said walked over to my dresser. I picked up a baggy shirt and some sweat pants and then put them on. I pulled back my side of the covers and got under it. I saw the bathroom door fly open and Linsey was running out with her arms outward making plane noises. "Crraasshhhh!!" she said laguhing falling on the opposite side of the bed. "You're crazy!" I told her. She smiled and got under the covers and let out a loud breath. "Yawn!" she said. "Yawn?" I asked her. "Wow."  she sat up really fast then fixed the pillow then layed back down really fast. "Night." she said to me closing her eyes fast. "Night." I said in a soft whisper.