Chapter 15

A/N …...I sawy. I know I said I’d update and I know I haven’t updated in a really really long time!!!!! I feel terrible about it I really do! Please don’t be mad at me! I know that this update was promised a really really long time ago and I know that I should’ve updated sooner and everything. I hate it when authors do this and here I am doing the same exact thing. Anyways I hope you like this update um it’s very emotional. I haven’t been on wattpad in a really long time and I went to see how many reads JAG had and low and behold the last time I checked it was at like 1K and now it’s at like 2.2k!!!! Ahhhhh!! I’m so excited. Anyways I hope that this update makes up for the wait. I’ll try to update again soon I really will!!!!! Vote comment follow fan do whatever. -Mik

----------------------------------------------------------------------

*Harry’s POV*

“Someone’s been bitten.” Niall says to me, as the tears stream down his cheeks.

My heart seems to stop, a huge knot forms in my stomach as my anxiety increases. “Who is it.”

Niall just stares at me, unable to choke any words out. I start to run into the store, but I feel his hand grab my arm and pull me back. “I’m so sorry Harry.” He says to me before I break out of his grasp and run into the store.

“Who is it!” I yell as I run into the store. I don’t care who it is, it just can’t be Louis. I need him, he’s my best mate. If anything happened to him. I don’t know what I’d do. I see Zayn with his head in his hands. Olivia’s crying on Michaela’s shoulder.

“I said who is it!” I screech slamming my hand into a shelf causing it to fall over. “Somebody answer me!” I yell again. They all just stare at me, they know I know who.

“He’s in the back room Harry.” I hear Niall say from behind me.

This can’t be happening to me right now. I can’t. This can’t be. I can’t lose him. I bring my hand up to wipe the fresh tears off of my cheeks before I run into the back room.

“Louis? Are you in here?” I ask quietly, not wanting an answer.

“I’m here Haz” I hear him say. I look around the room, but I can’t see him.

“Where are you?” I ask him, trying not to turn into a complete emotional wreck.

“I’m behind the desk.” He says quietly. I walk over to the desk and look over the side. There’s Louis. His face is covered in sweat and tears and there’s a huge bite on his leg, I can tell he’s in a lot pain. He offers me a small smile as I walk around the desk and sit down next to him, putting his head in my hands.

“What happened?” I ask him quietly trying not to let any of my tears fall onto his face.

“I went looking for food and I came to this room and opened the door and then I got ambushed. I guess going to look for carrots kinda backfired.” He joked, chuckling at me. I try to laugh back, but I can’t bring myself to. He starts coughing and puts his hand over his mouth. He stops shortly after and takes his hand away from his mouth, his hand has a small amount of blood on it.

“No more jokes okay?” I whisper to him. “I don’t need you laughing and end up coughing so that you lose more blood than you have to.” I chuckle at him.

“Ya know I’d hate to say I told you so.” He said to me, cringing as he stretched his back.

“I told you so? About what, what for?” I ask him.

“Leaving Lelah was a bad decision.” He says to me shrugging his shoulders.

“You left her to!” I said to him jokingly.