Chapter 4

*Lelah's POV*

I stumble into the house as the person releases their grip on my collar. My eyes meet his and I immediately know who it is, Liam.

"We didn't need your help. I told you I could take care of myself." I say hatefully.

"From what I just saw out there, I'd say I saved your life." He says cockily.

Olivia and Michaela both look completely frozen. I'm sure they are thinking Oh my god! Liam from One Direction saved us! We are gonna totally be with One Direction during this whole thing! Maybe one of them will fall in love with us!

"I was about to defend myself when you pulled me in!" I yell.

"I thought you needed my help. Ok?" He says quietly, looking at the ground.

I turn around to see all of the boys trickling in from the living room.

I laugh under my breath.

"Why are you laughing?" Louis says rudely.

"Umm well a couple of reasons actually." I say, matching his tone of voice.

Olivia quickly steps in between us and says "Alright this is going to end badly. I'm sure we are all just really stressed because of the whole zombie thing." She then gives me a 'you can't talk to One Direction like that! 'Look.

"I'm sorry love, Louis is going to end up getting his answer." Harry says politely to Olivia. He then takes Olivia's hand and leads her over to where the rest of the guys stand.

"It's true Livy you and I both know they are way to stubborn to end this peacefully." Michaela says reluctantly. She then slowly walks over to the guys and I'm left alone.

I am left all alone. I can't believe that they didn't back me up! Ugh! These boys make them do crazy things. I have to stand by myself on this one.

"So I'm going to ask you this again. Why are you laughing?!" He yells in my face, a few tears spill from his blue eyes.

I back up a little, I end up bumping right into Liam.

Great.

He catches me before I face plant into the floor. I don't even look at him, instead I face Louis again.

"First of all, I am laughing because I'm pretty sure my friends over there, are freaking out because they love you guys!" I take another step forward and poke his chest. "The second reason why I'm laughing is because what are the odds that I would get stuck in this hell hole with One Direction!" I yell in his face. I can see that he is hurt, but I continue.

"And finally the third reason why I am laughing is because you are taking this soooo seriously! I mean I realize that your family lives well lived, in Doncaster and all, but you have to look on the positive side! Don't look at the fact that all your family members and loved ones are dead! Think about the fact that you get to kill zombies! I mean how cool is that! You get to be like all army guy, and cool and stuff! Do you know how awesome this is?!?!" I yell looking towards everyone.

They all give me this confused look. Great I scared them. Ugh it doesn't matter anyway.

"She's gone bonkers." Niall says to the others, in shock.

"Excuse me I am not crazy! Now if you excuse me Blondie, I think I will just take my friends and leave!" I yell and walk towards Michaela and Olivia. They both cower into the guys. Wait, what? I am not the crazy one here! If you think moping around because your family is dead is going to save your life then you're the crazy one.

"Fine I'll go on my own." I say choking back tears.

I turn around to take the door handle, but instead meet the wall that is Liam Payne.

"We can't let you go out there. You aren't stable." He says dully.

I am fuming. I turn around to face the others. They all nod in agreement with Liam.

"Let me go!" I yell. None of them say anything.

"Alright, if you're not going to let me go then I will just have to fight my way out!" I yell. All of the guys start creeping toward me. Oh, no. 6 on 1 is not a good fight. I start positioning my self to throw a round house kick into Louis.

Just as I am about to throw the kick I hear Zayn shout "Liam now!"

I fell a pair of arms encase my stomach.

Great, I forgot about him.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N Alright my lovelies I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Vote Comment Fan.

Oh! I almost forgot, the daily question is Who do you think will die first? ~Mik