A/N

I know I know this isn't a chapter, but I need to talk to you guys and I'd really appreciate it if you kept reading. So I know that all of you were probably expecting an epic comeback chapter after all of this waiting, and eventually there will be, just not today. Or tomorrow. Actually not for a while. I always hate when autor's do this, and stop their story, but now I have to do the same thing. I'm not ending JAG. I'm putting it on hold. Honestly guy's I've tried to write the next chapter, I really have but right now it's just not gelling with me. Eventually there will come the day where everything just clicks and I can get back into this story, but that's not today. I don't know when that day will be, but hopefully it'll be soon. Trust me I want to be able to write the next chapter just as much, as you probably well hopefully want to read it. I'm putting this story on hold for a while, or atleast until I feel this story again, but right now it's a see ya later. This is not good bye, because I promise I will come back to this story I swear. But, for right now, it's going to be taking a little break. The little that I did write I'll post at the end of this note, but after this there probably won't be another update. I know that the writing is not my best but hopefully it does the story a little justice

-------------------------------------------

*Lelah’s POV*

I have to go after him. If I don’t go after him he’s going to get himself killed and he’s one of the very few people I actually trust from my little group of ‘survivors’. As I watch him turn the corner and venture out of my sight, I turn and run down the hall and into the bedroom.

I stop in front of the closet and pull out the special suit my uncle kept for me incase I was ever ‘in battle.’ I know I know he was crazy, but I guess I’m kind of in battle now against zombies, the lives of people I know are in danger. Liam’s life is in danger, and every second I spend here the more likely he’s dead.

I basically tear the clothes Li made me change into from my body, and I slip on the suit with ease. I grab a black backpack from the closet and shove the clothes and sneaker, from the car inside of the bag.

I leave the room and walk into the weapon room, I look at the shelves of knives and I can feel the adrenaline already pumping through my body. If it wasn’t for the adrenaline I probably would be lying unconscious, on the floor, as I’ve learned from past experiences. I reach my shaking hand out and grab a small blade from the shelf and slip it into my pocket. I grab as many knives as I can and put them in every place they could possibly be. I then venture over to the gun cabinet and pull the black gun bag that rests at the bottom of the glass case out. I put all of the bullets and guns that could possibly fit inside and hoist the now heavy bag over my shoulder.

I grab a pair of short combat boots and hastily put them on. I run into the kitchen and open one of the cabinets, searching through several keys until I find the small one that rests in the corner. I take the small key into my hand and walk into the living room, looking for the book case. I find it and push the small casing out of the way to reveal a door. I put the key in the lock and open the door, to reveal an electric green motorcycle. Man this thing is epic; if I wasn’t going to save my idiot friend I might actually be excited about this.

I hastily throw my stuff in the small compartment that hangs off of the side, and hoist myself onto the motorcycle. I turn the motorcycle on and see the wall in front of me shift to reveal the newly lit sky, it must be morning. I pull the throttle to hear a soft sound come from the muffler.

The motorcycle is designed to make as little noise as possible; I’m surprised by how soft it is. I begin to drive, up to the fence, opening it and feeling the bump of the tires hit the paved road.

Alright which way did Liam go, right, just as I’m about to shift the motorcycle to the right I hear gun shots. I stop the bike and take off my helmet, letting my hair fall loose around my face. The gun shots seem to be coming from the left. What if that’s everyone else…..

I mean knowing Harry he probably has them using the guns and it seems like there’s a lot of shooting happening. Who ever it is they really need help, because the number of biter’s that are going to coming from that shooting is going to be massive.

I glance at the direction that Liam went, and blink back a few tears “I’m sorry.” I whisper, “I’ll find you I promise.” Steering the motorcycle towards the direction of the gun shots.

No matter how much I’d like to go after him, I know that it’s the life of one against the lives of many, but I intend on saving both.

-----------------------------------------------------------

See ya later guys. Vote Comment Follow Fan Do whatever ~Mik