opening statement

Hello everyone, my name is Jordyn Jones, and I am the author of this book. 

I hope everyone of you who decides to read this book, enjoys what I have to share with you. I always had a passion for writing and what better way to do that than Wattpad!

This book is currently finished and is in the process of editing. This is my first book and there are huge mistakes. This book is all over the place, and I want to get that all sorted out.

Please give my book a little ease, remembering I started writing this in the 8th grade. I am a junior now in high school.

Thank you all for taking the time to read my book. Every vote, comment, and share is greatly appreciated. I would love hearing what I need to work in, in a polite manner. I know the difference between constructive criticism and bs.

Again, I am not perfect nor have I ever been. This book will not be perfect, and I do not intend on it being perfect. I will try my best to minimize mistakes and grammatical errors. This book is for fun and for you guys pleasure. Please keep away negative comments. You will be removed and blocked. I hope you all enjoy this book. 😌

Skip This Part 👇

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All Rights Reserved ©2016

The editorial arrangement, analysis, and professional commentary are subject to this copyright notice. No portion of this book may be copied, retransmitted, reposted, duplicated, or otherwise used without the express written approval of the author, except by reviewers who may quote brief excerpts in connection with a review.

United States laws and regulations are public domain and not subject to copyright. Any unauthorized copying, reproduction, translation, or distribution of any part of this material without permission by the author is prohibited and against the law.

Disclaimer and Terms of Use: No information contained in this book should be considered as financial, tax, or legal advice. Your reliance upon information and content obtained by you at or through this publication is solely at your own risk. Your author, Jordyn Alexis Jones, assume no liability or responsibility for damage or injury to you, other persons, or property arising from any use of any product, information, idea, or instruction contained in the content or services provided to you through this book. Reliance upon information contained in this material is solely at the reader's own risk. The authors have no financial interest in and receive no compensation from manufacturers of products or websites mentioned in this book.