Mystery babies

BPOV

"NO NO NO" I shouted as the engin slowed to a stop. We had run out of fuel. Renesmee started to whine. i pulled her out the car seat and held her in my arms. Ej on the other hand was fast sleep. "What do we do now? We're out of fuel" I buried my head in my spear hand. In the corner of my eyes Angela rubbed her temple. The headach had already set in. i knew Angela would hold out for long. 

"Bella do you have any pain killers any where?" She groned. Angela has been doing this for a long time already.

"Yeah its in my bag" she reached over and went though my bag and pulled out the box. we had been in this car for over 7 hours, now my back and backside was aching for sitting down too long. Renesmee carmed down but a horrid smell was comminh from her nappy. we had to stop 5 times alredy for their nappys and that was quite difficult. "Not again, now is really not the time." i groned and started to change her. 

"Bella as soon as your done we have to get on to solid land. my head is starting to kill me. Were 20 miles from land. i can mulipulkate the curren to push us along but it won't be a easy journey. I nodded then strapped Renesmee back into her seat. i waved some toys in from of her and she started to play with them. I strapped firmly into place and held on tight. After a couple of moments then the car felt like it had been hit by i giant sledge hammer as we thundered though the water.  closed my eyes.  it felt like we were a bullet from a gun Then suddenly i felt the wheels hit the soft sand of a beach. the side of my head colided with the wheel. Oh crap that hurt. i opened my eyes. The beach was almost empty. There were a family, two parent and 1 teenager boy and two girls the same age, that was staring at us their eyes as wide a saucers and their mouths open. I decided to ignore them. Its not like they could see us though the tinted windows either.

Next to me Angela's head connected with the dashboard. i grabbed her shoulder's and set her head back against her seat. She looked worn out. Behind me the twins were crying their eyes out. i quickly unclicked my seat belt and pulled them from their seats and hugged them gently. When they had quietened down i gently put them back into their seats. Ok so Angela's unconscious, the wins were asleep, the car was out of fuel and now the family fast were approching us. I thought fast. i didn't want the awkward  questions either. I desided to play dead, well unconscious. i strapped in my seat belt and rested my self against the steering wheel. I really hoped they didn't take my children away. I would personaly rip them to small chunks and bury them in the ocean if they did. I felt the eyes of one of the family look hard though the tinted glass, and then the door was ripped open. luckily some of the water from the sea had come though the leaks in the door when we were thundered though the sea, and poured out onto the dry sand.

"We have to get them out" Said a strong manly voice. The father of the family. i felt two pairs of arms lift me me out the car and gently onto the soft sand. I hear Angla's door open and with the same her. Two warm fingers pressed aganst my wrist, cheaking my pulse. "Their alive. i found their wallets. The woman by your knees julia must Isabella swan" the voice paused, i could faitly hear a nother wallet open. "And the other girl is Angela weber. Oh look" there was a shuffling of feet and a door opened again. "Twins" the girls awwwed. i choughed but didn't open my eyes. i shiver went though me. it had staed to get cold, well it was almost night, the famlky must have been injoying a night at the beach.

"maybe we should take them some where warm. The poor dear is freezing" Juila said softly."Stella why don't you hold the twins. Jason, Bill can you carry these young ladie, Stella you can help with the car. It looks like its only out of fuel" I felt a strong pair of arms lift me up off the sand. It would take ages washing all the sand out. Then there was the uncomfortable jiggling as he walked. i could hear the other man walked beside us.

"What do you think happen. No one will believe us if we say we saw a Black frarri shoot out the sea and onto the beach. We'll be sent to a nut house with our arms strapped to our side's."Said a younger voice " Mind you these girls are hot" I could tell it was the teenager boy. jason was it? I didn't have a good look at the family either. The man holdng me laughed. There was a long silence then i heard the rattle of keys and a door open before the remandlng lighted that came from outside dissipeard momentrily before some one switched the light in the hall.

"Quickly. On the couch"  felt my self being lowerd down on to a soft couch. Then a pillow being put under my head and a blancket over me. It felt nice. I hear more shuffling then another weight was put on next to me. That must be Angela. "Do you think we should call a doctor. That Angela girl had a nasty bruise on her head. And Isabella. Do you think they got knock out?........" their voice started to get fuzzy. I fell into the wonderfull backness.