Mystery babies.

Carlisle POV

The door rang. Odd i would have heard someone if they went to the door. I opened the door. No one was there. I sighed then looked down then gasped. There in the porch was 4 small baskets. I listen for the sounds 5 fast heart beats. Carefully i carried the baskets into the kitchen.

I lifted the blanket covering a slightly larger basket. A baby. Not just one but two. I dropped the blanket back over the babies. Who would leave babies on our door step "Esme"

"yes sweetie" her voice was a little rough, she didn't want to leave forks, none of us did. she was next to me in Seconds. I could hardly move I just pointed, hopefully she would get to the point. Her eyes followed my finger till she saw the baskets. Slowly she pulled the blanket from one of the baskets

"oh my" she said. Her eyes was fixed to a sleeping infant. Slowly one by one she pulled off every blanket on the baskets. There were 5 of them two of them were twins the rest in separate baskets. They all looked a few days old.

After a moment I decided inspected a sleeping baby girl with tufts of bronze coloured hair. Strangely this baby reminded me of someone. Edward. The baby girl opened her eyes.

Me and Esme gasped. they were brown. The exact shade of Bella's eye colour. How was this possible. Did Edward and bells have a night together. I knew for a fact that he watched her sleep, but this was pushing it. I looked at the other babies. They were awake and watching us intently. The twins; a boy and girl had blue eyes, they reminded me of my old human eyes. I peered closely. They had bond hair like me too and eye shape and lips, But the rest looked like Esme. I gasped again. Stepping away from the table. How Is this possible. Children that look like us. Could they be our children.

No I was being stupid. Vampires can't have children. Where did thy come from? Slowly I edged closer to the baskets. On the handle was a label written in Bella's had writing. It read: To Carlisle and Esme. On the other baskets was addressed to Emmet and Rosalie, another to Alice and Jasper and the last to Edward. One by one I looked at each baby. Rosalie and emmets had a baby boy with back curly hair like emmets but had the face of Rosalie. Alice and jaspers was a another small boy obviously going to be as tall as Alice, he had jaspers curls but Alice colour of hair with the mixture of jasper and Alice in his face. I looked at Edward's little baby girl, Bellas eyes but his face. They were all very beautiful.

" there so cute. I bet Rose will be busting with joy when they come back" just the I remembered that the others had gone hunting. They be back soon. I walked over the the basket addressed to me and Esme. I picked the baby boy. He looked more like me than Esme but the girl looked more like Esme. I looked at what he was wearing a simple blue onise. But what were their names? There has to be some thing to sat I looked back in the baskets. There was a letter:

To the Cullen's

When you find these baby's they are yours. You can't give them away. By the time they are 18 they will automatically become vampires. You don't need to bite them, venom Is already in their systems waiting for their 18th birthday. Hope you enjoy them. You can name them your self

Love from

There was no signature

"we can name them our self." I looked down. The baby boy was gazing up at me. I couldn't stop a smile forming on my lips. " I'm going to name you..." I racked my brain for names "William. William Cullen" the baby in my arm smile widely showing a toothless smile.

"thats a great name sweetie and I think I'll name the girl."beamed picked up the baby girl. "think I'll call her Carlie" like with me, Carlie smiled at her new name. " thats great too Esme."