Spontaneous

Lillian Linton is a dedicated suffragist.

She believes that women should have rights similar to those of the other sex; she wants no one to believe they're either superior or inferior.

Well, maybe she wants the females to be somewhat more powerful.

However, her goals proved hard to achieve. Her being a nineteen year-old girl living in the streets of London that no one will listen to didn't really help her case.

Most girls would have given up on their dreams, but not the Lillian Linton. Lillian Linton is a woman - a woman who won't let anyone trample her ambitions! She would gladly trample and destroy whoever dares to stand in between her and her goals!

Well, anyone except Mr Rikkard Ambrose.

That bloody son of a bachelor.

He was a man of power, wealth, and extremely firm pectorals. Known as the richest man in all of the British Empire and the most acceptable-looking skinflint to Lillian Linton.

Ever since he came into Lillian Linton's life, her firm resolve to stay away and not get involved with someone from the opposite sex has melted away like solid chocolate in her hands.

She was still and forever will be a suffragist, of course!

When before, nothing but Lillian Linton and her suffragist dreams were allowed to sleep in the same bed, now, she often finds herself finding comfort on a granite man rather than her suffragist dreams and comfy bed.

Scratch that, she finds comfort on a granite man in bed.

Rikkard Ambrose didn't really help Lillian Linton in achieving equality among the sexes (and neither was he likely to) but he did make her life a life worth living.

Rikkard Ambrose, who is most definitely not fond of having fun, has given Lillian Linton fun adventures, may it be to Egypt, South America, or even in a firmly shut crate headed to France.

If it wasn't because of Rikkard Ambrose, Lillian Linton would have never reached this point of her life.

The most magnificent part of her life.

"Will thou, Lillian Linton, take Rikkard Ambrose to be your lawfully wedded husband?" the priest was saying.

Birds chirped from high up above accompanied by the rustling of a thousand leaves. The sun was setting on the horizon, staining the sky with pink and blue hues.

It was a beautiful sight, but nothing can compare to what, or rather whom, Lillian Linton was facing now.

He was clad in his ten year-old mint-condition tailcoat, a plain black waistcoat, and his usual pants.

His beautifully-sculpted face wore an emotionless mask that only Lillian Linton could see through. She knew that underneath that mask he was just as happy and nervous as she was, she could see it in those dark sea green eyes of his.

He looked exactly like he had when she had first met him. Only he looked more contented now.

It was the most beautiful sight she has ever seen. Not even the great pyramids, the highest mountain, or the image of her suffragist dreams accomplished can compare.

"I will," she said.

It was but a whisper amidst the Brazilian jungle but the people present heard it nonetheless.

A small smile graced Rikkard Ambrose's lips, making him look even more divine.

It was a spontaneous wedding. No golden ring, no bouquets of flowers, no relatives, and no gathering after the ceremony.

Heck, there wasn't even an engagement!

Lillian was even wearing her work clothes still. She only improvised and tied the sleeves of her tailcoat around her waist to, somehow, make it look like a dress.

They were simply there to attend to Rikkard Ambrose's business when they thought they might as well do it. Rikkard and Lillian were being wed by the very same priest who prayed not to be led into temptation. And, now, also the priest who prayed not to have his head fall off his shoulders.

Yes, Rikkard threatened the priest in order to get the ceremony up and going.

And yes, they were back at the hot jungles of Brazil.

The sight of the silver ring on both their ring fingers almost made Lillian laugh. He had a stainless steel sword molten and forged to wedding rings. It neither had a gem nor engravings. It was a simple pair of rings, but it didn't look so simple to Rikkard and Lillian. To them, it was a wonderful symbol of the love they will share eternally.

"You may now kiss the bride!" the priest declared.

And kiss, they did.

The only guest present was Karim and he went and covered his eyes when his Sahib and the woman-worse-than-an-ifrit sealed their love while the priest clapped lightly.

The kiss was soft and sweet and it lasted long enough for the priest to leave and go back to his treehouse, deeming it none of his business anymore.

When they broke apart, Rikkard leaned his forehead against hers.

"Mrs Ambrose," he whispered.

"Yes, Sir?" 

"How are we going to tell your family about this?" he said.

"Tell them wha-" her voice broke, then her eyes went wide open, "Bloody hell!"

---------------------------------
That happened.

I know I said that I was going to continue Yellow Piggy Figurine but-
THIS CAME TO MIND FIRST

Someone please write this one-shot better. I'm not quite happy with it and I thought maybe you ifrits would be more capable. And if you do, please tell me because, just like you, I'm thirsty for Lambrose action.

And thanks for stopping by!

(Picture of my doge because she's cute af)