Run You Fools! (Part II)

'Mr Ambrose! Sir!'

I dropped on my knees beside him as soon as he fell. I placed both of my hands on his arm and pulled...and pushed.

'Mr Ambrose!'

Blimey! What's happened to him?

I glanced at the sea behind us and saw a colossal giant, presumably Karim, swimming towards us.

I had to wake my employer up before Karim insists that I was the one who knocked him unconscious.

No wonder how spiffing that would sound.

I pushed and pulled him again... and again.

Up and down and up and down.

Realizing that shaking the blasted bugger was clearly not enough to wake him up.

I drew my hand back and prepared to slap the back of Mr Ambrose's head.

How long I have waited for this moment!

I let my hand fly.

Time seemed to slow down as my hand neared his rock hard head.

My inner self was already screaming in triumph but it was halted when a hand gripped my wrist and pulled me backwards onto the sand.

'Hey!'

Karim glared at me, 'What were you doing to Sahib?'

I fought back my laugh but I was sure that my lips quirked up at the sight of the beardless Mohammedan.

'I was trying to bring that bugger back to life!'

Not that I thought he was dead though.

If looks could kill, I would've been incinerated by the glare he sent my way before he crouched next to his master.

I stood and brushed off the sand off of my derríere and walked over to them.

Karim was frozen, his eyes wide.

I was about to giggle yet the sight of Mr Ambrose stopped me.

His eyes were closed.

His granite body unmoving.

And his shirt...covered in blood.

-----------------
Eh.

My writing sucks but I hope you ifrits enjoyed!

Don't be shy to leave comments though because I want to improve my writing and your critisism will certainly be helpful.

And if you have a one-shot suggestion, please comment away and I shall try to write them for you fellow burning demons from hell.