Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Hope you guys enjoy this chapter!

*UNEDITED*

Love always,

GB

Ella was beyond startled but eventually, she gave in. Her body was in a frenzy with butterflies in her stomach. Her lips tingled and she wanted more. Parker moved his lips against hers and she sighed in contentment. She could feel happiness and love rolling off Parker and for once, she didn’t protest.

The kiss left both of them breathless. Ella’s cheeks were tinted pink and she couldn’t hide the happiness bubbling deep within her. Everything Parker said was so real and sincere that she couldn’t stay too mad at him.

“Try shifting.” She said in an embarrassingly dazed voice.

Parker grinned at her and nodded. He closed his eyes in concentration. Ella blinked once and a gigantic pure black wolf was standing in front of her. He was majestic and graceful. Ella felt drawn to him. She walked closer and he bowed his head for her. She patted him and ran her hands through his silky dark fur.

She chuckled loudly when he licked her face. Parker’s heart swelled with happiness when he heard the sound. He felt even better knowing that he made her laugh like that.

Ella jumped behind a tree and undressed. She shifted quickly and walked out from behind the tree with the shirt between her teeth.

Parker admired her silver wolf. She was graceful and beautiful even in wolf form.

Ella nudged Parker with her head-an indication to get moving. Parker obliged and both of them took off running.

It took them less than two hours to get back to the pack house. Of course, Xander, Cher, Camilla and Kevin were waiting for them. Ella didn’t even have time to register that she was just wearing Parker’s flimsy shirt!

“Oh my god, Ella. You stupid, stupid girl!” Xander cried as he hugged her tightly.

Parker growled when Xander insulted his mate.

“Oh shut up.” Cher laughed and gave her brother a hug.

Camilla was next to see Ella and she practically squeezed the life out of her.

“What were you thinking, girl?! You’re supposed to be my best friend now. And best friends don’t do stuff like this without telling each other!” She cried.

“I’m sorry, Cam. I really am.” Ella said, hugging her back.

After everyone was sure that Ella and Parker were unhurt, Xander began his grueling lecture about ‘safety’, ‘family’, ‘death’, etc.

Ella listened patiently, knowing that she had really frightened her brother.

“I really am very sorry, Xander. I just really needed to do this.” She finally said.

“I know, okay? Just next time, take someone with you.” Xander replied finally.

“I know we’re discussing things of more importance, but Ella, college does start day after and we have to move in tomorrow.” Camilla reminded Ella.

“Oh crap. I completely forgot about that.” Ella admitted.

“No worries okay? I’ll be ready to leave in the morning.” Ella promised.

After they had made plans about when to leave and what to take, Camilla left with Kevin. Xander and Cher left next, but not before promising Ella to see her off.