Twenty-one.

Peter Pan's POV

Evan, Lyric and I stood on the beach where we first landed. "Bye Regina." Evan said. "Bye Evan." Regina said. I threw the bean and jumped.

We landed back on Neverland. "We're home!!" Evan screamed. The lost boys came out of the woods yelling. "Hi boys!" I yelled.

We all went to camp and had a Bon fire. I saw Lyric looking down at her fingers like the most interesting thing in the world. "Lyric what's up?" I asked. She gave me a smile. "I made a deal with Hades." she said. "What kind of deal?" I asked. "If he tortures Evan's dad for eternity I have to work for him." she said. "So like you kill people?" I asked. "Yeah." she said. I kissed her forehead. "Don't worry baby girl. As long as you're here with me, that doesn't matter." I said to her kissing her nose. "Hey I told Felix to take the boys out to the lake so you and I could 'practice your powers more'" I told her. She giggled. "You always surprise me Peter Pan." She said and kissed me.

I looked at her and realized her and Evan are my happy ending.

The End

A/N: this is the last chapter to the book. I'm sorry I kinda rushed it but I was trying to get his book done. I hope you liked it. If not then ill try better with my next book.