Three

Lyric's POV
I woke up to the light beaming in my room. I got up and wen to the bathroom the brush my teeth and go pee, and maybe take a shower. Maybe visit Peter today. I still can't get his beautiful face out if my mind.

I got out of the shower, when I herd a knock at my door. I covered myself with my towel and answered the door. I opened it to see Peter. "Oh sorry love." he said. "Oh it's fine I just got out if the shower. I'm about to get dressed." I said. He smiled at me. "Okay. I'll be out here when you are ready." he told me. I smiled back. "Okay." I said. I shut the door and put on my clothes. I put on a dress with the map of Neverland. It was the first thing I laid eyes on when I was 15. Surprisingly it's still fits me.

I opened the door for Peter. "Okay. I'm ready." I said. Peter saw me and looked at me in shock. "What? like what I see?" I asked. "Yeah. I mean. You looked beautiful." he said. "Let me take you a tour of the town love." Peter said.

Peter Pan's POV
I saw Lyric's dress. It was the map of Neverland. I wanted to tell her who she really is, so this curse can be quickly broken and me and her can go back to Neverland.

I took her around the town. Showed her the shop, the beach. She seemed to love the beach. She looked so beautiful in the dress though. "So, Neverland? I'm assuming Peter Pan was your favorite story growing up?" I asked. She smiled. "Yeah. It was and still is." she said sitting down next to me. "I would always dream of Neverland and Peter Pan coming to rescue me from this world. But as I got older, I gave up on leaving to Neverland. Sometimes when I was a kid, before I went to bed, I would always say 'I believe.' But now I stopped believing." she said. I looked at her and held her hand. "Don't worry. You'll have a happy life. You just need to keep believing." I said to her. She smiled back and kissed my cheek. I smiled after and held her hand. "How about I give you a job at the shop." I told her. She smiled at me with a tear in her eye. "Thank you." she said. "Come on. Lets get you home. Get you to bed. You have work tomorrow." I said jokingly.

I took her to her room and hugged her tight. "Thank you Peter." she said. "Anytime love." I said. "Night Peter." she said. "Goodnight love." I said and walked away.

I walked in my room aka Henry's old room. I laid on the bed and looked at Lyric's sward mounted on my wall. It was glowing green. I took it off the wall at looked at it closely. It's what it first did when I enchanted her when she was 3. I remember it like it was yesterday.

Neverland a long time ago.
Peter Pan's POV.
It was done. I have the one I love. When she is older she will be my queen. "We need to give her a special weapon." my shadow said. I created a sward with magic. "This sward will be we weapon. She steals the souls and shadows of the people who deify her or me." I said. "Good. Now that she is created time to let her go." the shadow said. The shadow threw her in a portal to another world. "NO!!" I screamed. "I wanted to raise her. Raise her to contain her magic you idiot!" I said. "Well where she is going is a place where magic doesn't exists." The shadow said and flew off. I fell on the ground crying. "I will find you Lyric." I said getting up.