Chapter 1

Haydens POV~

"hurry up johnny we're gonna be late!" i yelled as i waited in the car for johnny. we were going to go hang out with some friends at the movies, and we still need to pick up Mackenzie and Lauren.

Me and Mackenzie have been friends for about 4 years now. shes my girl bestfriend and i would do anything for her. johnnys known her a little longer than i have and i think he may have a crush on her .

johnny finally came out of the house and i drove off to Kenzies house. As we approached i saw the 2 girls run outside and head for the car. i didnt even have to get out of the car. sweet. as they approached the doors i saw johnny staring at kenzie, she did look beautiful , but shes my bestfriend , shes always beautiful in my eyes.

i tapped johnny on the shoulder to regain his focus and we drove off to the movies , it was always kind of awkward around lauren cause we dated twice. the first time was for about 6 or 7 months when she was 11 and i was 12. the second time was when she was 13 and i was 14 and we dated for about 1 year and a half. we just split up a few weeks ago. sometimes i still get these texts from her saying how much she still loves me and stuff.

We got to the movies and i got out and i payed for everyones tickets. kenz told me she needed to use the restroom and to get her twizzlers as a candy. so, i walked up to the consession stand and bought her twizzlers and i bought myself some nachos. i turned around and started walking back to wait for her when i bumped into some girl. and i dropped my nachos all over the floor.

the girl started apologizing like crazy and i had to calm her down. "its okay haha" i said. then i looked at her face. damn she was cute. "what movie are you seeing?" she said. "the book of henry, my bestfriends sister is in it" i exclaimed. "ohh thats really cool. thats the movie im seeing, you guys should sit by us !, my names annie, annie leblanc," she said. "hayden, im hayden summerall, and sure, we'll sit by yall" and kenzie came out of the bathroom, said hi , introduced herself, and we grabbed johnny and lauren and went into the movie.

annie is super sweet, we were talking throughout like the whole movie, kenzie kept on getting mad at me cause i was kinda bad at whispering haha. but i saw lauren giving me a bunch of dirty looks as i was talking to her. dont get me wrong, lauren is beautiful, but everything just didnt work out.

"i cant believe that you sing too! we should soo do a duet together!" annie said. "yes we should! and it would go viral! i bet your a great singer!!" i said. "hey listen annie, ive really gotten to know you tonight, and your a super sweet girl, would you maybe wanna go on a date one of these days?, i cant ask you to be my girlfriend cause i havent known you long enough but i think i really wanna take you on a date and then we can hit the studio and record a duet together!" i said. "sure hayden, it sounds like alot of fun!" she said.

Man, Did i hit the jackpot or what.

Mackenzies POV~

im so happy for hayden. hes my bestfriend. he deserves to be so happy. i think johnny likes me , and i like him too. . It's been a while and I guess i better text johnny and tell him how i feel.

ME~ hey johnny

Johnny :)~ hey kenz, whats up?

ME~ well, tbh johnny , i like you, i like you alot, ive liked you for awhile and i think its time you know

Johnny :) ~ kenzie. wow, i like you too. ive always liked you , ive liked you for the past 5 years , i was just always so nervous about telling you. so kenzie, will you be my girlfriend?

ME~ of course :)

I need to tell Hayden!! , he is my bestfriend after all.

ME~ hey hayden:) me and johnny are dating!!

Bestfriend!! ~ thats great kenz! im so happy for you! #jenzie for life !! haha! but he better watvh out! if he hurts you hes dead!

ME~ haha thanks bestfriend! love ya

bestfriend!!~ love ya too kenz, goodnight:)

END OF CHAPTER ONE

A/N~ hey guys! so the next chapter is gonna be really short and its gonna be a time skip! xoxo :)