Chapter 14: Declared War

Ohaio Minna!

Here is the next chapter!^^

I wanna thank you all for reading Light War!^^ I've got so many read already its crazy o.o I never thought that so many people would read that story and this story too!

I love you all *¨*

I dedicate this chapter for Icy-Mystique!

Til Next Time Minna Take Care!^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They walked inside the guild.
'' Guys!'' Levy said while running at them.
'' Levy.'' Lucy said shocked.
Levy stopped infront of them.
'' I'm glad you are all okay!.'' Levy said.
'' Yeah why wouldn't I be?''
'' Lucy Heartfilia.'' A voice said benaeth her.
'' Master!'' Lucy looked down.
'' I'm glad that you are all alright.'' He said.
'' What is going on?'' Lucy asked confused.
'' Your father......He declared war.'' He said.
'' Declared war?'' She asked.
'' Against Fairy Tail.'' He continued.
'' He did what!?'' She gasped in horror.
'' He wanted you back and if we didn't give you to him then he would kill all off us.'' Gajeel said.
'' But master said that he didn't give one of his own.'' Laxus said joining makarov's side.
'' You did what!!?'' Lucy said horrified.
'' We are now in war against your father.'' Makarov said.
'' But master! I'm just one person and your guild ..'' She said but was cut off by makarov.
'' You maybe haven't been here long. But I can't give you to your father. You are a fairy tail mage and even If we give you back can't we be sure if he really is going to leave us alone.'' Makarov said.
'' But!'' She protested.
'' Noo buts Luce!'' Natsu said. '' He will only lock you up again if we give you to him.''
She looked at him.
'' You are a fairy tail mage. You are in our family.'' Natsu grinned.
She grinned at him.
'' Levy we need a plan.'' Erza said while looking at levy.
'' H...Hai!'' Levy said.

'' Sir was it really wise to declare war against Fairy Tail?'' Leo asked.
'' Just wait....I have a plan..'' He smiled while sitting in the office chair.
Leo nodded and walked outside closing the door behind him.
'' I don't know how much I can pretend anymore....Please lucy be safe...'' He thought while walking in the corridor.
'' What did master say?.'' Aries stood infront of him.
'' He said that he have a plan.'' Leo replied.

' Really? Maybe we can reunite with lucy then.'' Aries said while smiling shyly.
'' I hope so too.'' He nodded and smiled.
'' Do you think master suspect something?'' Aries replied.
'' I don't know...'' Leo answered.

''…....'' Little Lucy was quiet while she walked after her father in the dungeon under the mansion.
Her father walked infront of her with a expression lucy couldn't read.
Her father stopped infront of a large door and he opened it.
Lucy looked into the room.
The room was empty with just one small window.
'' This is here you will live for now and on.''
'' But dad....my toys? ''
'' No toys you are going to live here for eternity.'' He said.
He pushed her inside the room and closed it and locked it after him.
She could hear how he started painting the door to a wall and he removed the doorknob.
''…..'' She looked around but nothing than wall's could be seen.
She sat down on the cold floor and looked at the window while some tears started gather in her eyes and she cried herself to sleep.

'' Okey...''Levy looked down at the map with the other's around the table. '' This is our guild. '' She pointed at the big triangle. '' This is our backyard.'' She pointed at the area behind the triangle. '' The Attackers will take this path.'' Levy pointed at the area infront of the guild.'' And this if were we are going to be.'' She pointed infront of the guild. '' We will all gather there with lucy behind us.'' Levy looked up at them all. '' We have to make sure nothing happens to lucy. Got it?!''
'' Aye!!'' They shouted in unison.
Lucy looked down at the map. '' Was this really going to work?..'' Lucy thought but was cut off by a explosion. The guild started shaking violent.
They all started screaming and when the guild stopped shaking everyone looked at the door.
'' So soon.'' Makarov said.
'' Everyone Lets follow the plan!'' Erza shouted to them.
'' Aye!!'' They alla shouted while throwing their firsts in the air.

¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨