Chapter 10: A voice in the Dark

Helo Minna!
I decided to update today because i don't know when i will be able do update next time.

I'm getting sick and I'm feeling depressed for some reason.

I don't really know how I will feel this upcoming days so yeah.

I hope you all will enjoy this chapter^^!

Til Next tiime!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

''Run Lucy!'' Erza yelled.

'' Kya!!'' Lucy screamed and jumped to the left as a attack flew right pass her and split a tree in the middle.
The Rat started running at her.
Lucy stared at the rat trembling in fear.
'' Lucy move!'' Natsu screamed.
Lucy shook her head and turned around and started running.
The rat loaded another attack.
'' Oh No ya Don't!'' Natsu said and jumped on top of the rat and jumped in the air abow the rat.
'' Fire Dragons Roar! '' He shouted but the rat had already disappeard.
'' Where did it go?'' Gray exclaimed in shock.
Lucy stopped and looked up.
'' Natsu!'' She screamed in horror.
Natsu turned around and the rat was behind him with a giant attack in his mouth and his eyes turned into shock.
'' When did you!''

'' Natzu Move!!'' Happy screamed in horror.
But Natsu was to late and the rat send of the attack.
Lucy pulled as fast as she could out the key.
'' Open the gate of the Maiden ! Virgo!'' She summoned and she and key started glowing and virgo appeard infront of her.
This time in her normal maiden outfit and her normal short purple hair.
Lucy didn't have to say anything because virgo was already ready and jumped infront of natsu.
'' Huh?'' natsu looked at the girl infront of her.
''Spica Hole! '' Virgo chanted and she pulled her arms in the air and yellow light started gathering around her arms and she flew right into the attack and out from it and swung her arms so the rat fell through a big hole and disappeard.
Virgo landed on the ground.
'' Any injuries?'' She asked them.
'' No thank you.'' Lucy said.
'' Good job virgo!'' Natsu grinned.
'' I shall take my leave Lucy..'' Virgo smiled at them before she turned into a key again.
'' Good Job Luceh!'' Happy shouted happily.
Lucy blushed.
'' You saved my life! '' Natsu grinned at her.
Lucy blushed even more.
'' No problem...'' She said while playing with her thumbs.
Everyone laughed and lucy started laugh to.
But I knew...That He wouldn't die so easy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy was sitting at her desk writing on a paper.

Dear Mama. I know that you can't read this because your dead. But I'm gonna write to you anyway. Today Me and Natsu erza gray and wendy went on my first mission. We had lots of fun. I'm really starting to feel at home here. I miss you so much mom. But to be honest....I don't think its over....I think my dad planning something big. I know that he will be back. But I'm not afraid of him. I got my friends and the guild and you thats watching over me. And I know...That We will make it somehow.

Hugs and Kisses your Daughter Lucy.

She dropped the pencil on the desk and turned of the lamp and walked to the bed.
She stood at the bed while a cold aura enveloped the room and her breath stopped.
'' A prisoner destined to be in the darkness can never find light. '' The same voice echoed in the room.
Lucy could feel her legs give in and she fell to her knees trembling in fear.
'' Whos There!!'' She screamed. '' Leave me alone!!'' Tears slipped down her cheek.
The window behind her opened and she started screaming.

A hand covered her mouth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~