Chapter 16: A sacrifice Worth Making

Ohaio Minna!!^^

I've got good and bad news:P

The bad news is that Prisoner in the Shadow's last chapter i coming out on thursday:////
The great News is that the first Chapter of Cold Days will be up on Thursday!"!;DDDD

Well Til Next time see ya Minna^^!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'' Explosion Cards!!!'' Cana yelled and threw cards.
'' Wraaah!!'' The Dragon roared when the cards exploded infront of him.
'' Dark Ecriture: Wings!'' Freed yelled and he jumped up in the air and purple wings appeard on his back.
Evergreen joined him.
''Fairy Machine Gun: Leprechaun!'' She exclaimed.
'' Big bazooka!'' Bisca weapon requiped and a large magic blast went from the bazooka.
'' Dark Ecriture: Reflect!'' Freed swung his sword and runes appeard in the air.
'' Unison Raid!'' They yelled in unison.
The giant blast of magic went right at the dragon.
The dragon started breathing black magic and a giant black blast of magic collide in the attack and the attack exploded.
'' Water Nebula!'' Juvia summoned.
The water went right through the dragon's attack and the water collide in the dragons face and dragon screamed in pain.
Mirajane transformed into her satans soul.
'' Animal soul: Cat!!'' Lisanna yelled.
Elfman transformed into his beast soul and the triplets attacked at the same time.
The dragon screamed once again in pain and flew right in some trees.
'' Requipe Flame Empress Armor! Flame slash!'' Erza yelled and swung her sword.
The dragon dodged the attack and it swung its injured tail at lucy.
'' Lucyy!!'' Everyone roard.
'' Kyyaa!!.'' Lucy yelled while covering her eyes waiting for the attack to come.
Everyone gasped.
Lucy looked up to see natsu standing infront of her with the tail in his flaming hand.
Natsu was literally on fire.
'' Don't.Even.Try.'' He growled in disbelief with a murderous glare.
'' Natsu?.'' Lucy looked at him with big eyes.
Everyone smiled in relief and some puffed out of relief.
'' Ya bastard...Tried to hurt Luce....Now you are going to pay.!'' He screamed as loud as he could.
The fire around his body got bigger.
''Crimson Lotus: Phoenix Blade!!'' Natsu roard and he jumped while the golden fire

surrounded him and he collied in the dragons stomach that cought blood.
Natsu landed a few feets from him.
'' Fire Dragons Brilliant Flame!!'' Natsu's hand began to glow again and a a big fire ball started taking form in his hand and it only got bigger and bigger. He swung the ball around his head and he threw the ball at the dragon that once again cought blood and screamed in pain.
Natsu breathed in the effort and fell to his knees and looked at the dragon with angry eyes.
'' I have to do something or natsu will hurt himself!'' Lucy panicked.
The Dragon started gathering a giant blast once again in its mouth.
'' How can it still be going!!'' Gray gasped with horrified eyes.
'' This time natsu will get hurt for real!'' Wendy screamed in horror.
Everyone tried to make another attack but was completely exhausted after the latest attacks they did.
'' What are we going to do!!'' Happy cried out.
'' Maybe if we use all our last strength to a huge attack!'' Erza said.
'' But we can die if we do that!'' Bisca exclaimed.
'' If we don't then Natsu's going to die!'' Mirajane screamed.
Lucy started running.
'' Lucy!?'' Charle exclaimed with wide eyes when lucy passed them.
Lucy didn't stop she ran as fast as she could to natsu and stood infront of him
and she had her arms in opposite directions to protect natsu with her body.
'' Luce...'' Natsu's eyes got soft again and he looked up on her.
She turned her head and smiled.
'' Don't worry it will all be over soon.'' She said.
The dragon fired the giant attack it had in it's mouth and the attack flew right at Lucy.
'' Lucy no!!!'' He screamed.
She turned her head and looked at the attack that was coming her way and she smiled.
''Atleast i could save you.'' She said.
'' Lucee...'' Natsu said with wide eyes and tried to stand but he couldn't.
'' A prisoner destined to be in the darkness can never find light......But few can actually find the light ..... and if they do it is to save the one they love.'' A voice echoed in her mind.
Mermories started appearing in her head.

'' A prisoner destined to be in the darkness can never find light......But few can actually find the light ..... and if they do it is to save the one they love'' Her mother said to her daughter.
Baby lucy looked at her mother in her arms.
'' I know that you will find true love someday...even if the path is dangerous....'' Layla told her. '' I love you Lucy heartfilia.'' Layla kissed her daughter on the head.

'' Where is....Lucy?..'' Her mother asked in the infirmary bed.
'' She is....playing with some friends..'' Jude said and smiled.
Layla smiled.

'' Thank you jude....Please say goodbye to my little lucy.....''
'' What are you saying?'' Jude panicked.
'' I love you.....You and Lucy...Don't blame her...she only wanted to play in the forest..'' Her mother smiled.

' Forest....'' Jude murmured.
'' Goodbye....'' Her mother said and took her last breath and closed her eyes.
'' Layla...'' Jude said falling to his knees and crying. After a while he walked to the door and opened it and closed it behind him just to see his daughter infront of him.
'' Its her fault...she disobeyed my orders....because of her...my lovely layla died...'' Jude thought.
''dad....How are mom doing?..'' Little lucy asked his father outside the infirmary.
Her Father didn't answer he just looked in disbelief at her.
Lucy flinched at the sight of her Fathers face looking at her.
'' Why did you disobey my orders!?'' He said with anger in his voice.
'' I'm...sorry father I..'' She started but Her father interrupted her.
'' You Disobeyed My orders!! You are the reason Layla is hurt!!'' He screamed in her face.

Lucy's eyes looked into his. Her eyes were trembling in fear and tears started gathering in her eyes.
'' I told you that going to the forest is dangerous!!'' He snapped.
'' I'm...sorry father.....'' Lucy said while looking down in shame.
'' You better be! Because of you your Mother is Hurt!''
Lucy looked down with soulless eyes.
'' It really is my fault...'' She thought.''
''.......'' Little Lucy was quiet while she walked after her father in the dungeon under the mansion.
Her father walked infront of her with a expression lucy couldn't read.
Her father stopped infront of a large door and he opened it.
Lucy looked into the room.

'' This is here you will live for now and on.''
'' But dad....my toys? ''
'' No toys you are going to live here for eternity.'' He said.
He pushed her inside the room and closed it and locked it after him.
She could hear how he started painting the door to a wall and he removed the doorknob.
''.....'' She looked around but nothing than wall's could be seen.
She sat down on the cold floor and looked at the window while some tears started gather in her eyes and she cried herself to sleep.

Lucy smiled at the memory.
''So this is how it feels to see my life pass by before I die.'' She thought.

Everyone started running at them while screaming to lucy.
'' Luce please move!!'' Natsu screamed with tears in his eyes.
Happy and Charle and Lily was about to unfold the wings but Lucy shook her head at them.

'' But luceeeeeh!!'' Happy cried.
'' Don't......I deserve this..'' She smiled.
The attack collied in her body and she screamed in pain as she felt the attack striking her body.
Everyone gasped in horror and they started screaming in fear.
Gajeel was holdin levy in his arms to prevent her to see her friend die.
Wendy screamed in pain while crying.
Erza and gray and mirajane looked in horror.
But the person who had it worst .... was natsu .
Natsu couldn't believe his eyes what he was seeing. Lucy was dying infront of his eyes.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~