Meeting My New Family

~This is my first story on wattpad you guys tell me what you think of it. I'll try to upload every day~

Oh My God I can't believe that I'm moving in!

I panicked when my mom announced that we were almost there to our new house. We've been driving for what seemed like 45 minutes. We just got out of the airport on our way to Reston, Virginia.

Me and my mom are moving in to my stepdad's house and I heard that he has a 14 year old son so I picked out a cute outfit for me to wear( Just in case his son might be cute so can enchant him with my fabulous clothing😉)

When I finished putting on my cute outfit, I sprayed on some good smelling perfume. I can't believe I'm going to have a stepbrother!!!

My mom's wedding was last week and took place in Virginia. And when I was at the wedding, I saw a cute guy.

He looked familiar though. When it was time for the cake I bumped into him on the way to the table.

"Oops" he said. "I'm sorry" I just stared at his beautiful face. "Are you okay?" He helped me up. His hands were soft😍 "Ummm...yeah" I just grinned like an idiot. "A beautiful girl like you shouldn't be bumping into people like that, you might ruin your pretty face of yours" He winked smiling at me.

I just laughed. "Hey Kiara is that your boyfriend" My annoying 6 year old cousin, Sara, interrupted us.

I saw the cute boy's face turn red."Ummmm..." He started but was loss for words. I turned back at Sara and was like, " What?! No!" But but that brat was already singing, "Kiara and her boyfriend sittin in a tree K-I-S-S-I-N-G..."

I turned back to see the cute boy gone. "Look what you did you little cockroach!!! He's gone now!!!" I yelled at Sara.

But then she was like, " It's not my fault your boyfriend broke up with you!!!" She stuck her tongue at me.

"Why you little- - " She ran. "You better run!!!" I called after her. What was I doing?! I turned back to the table of cake. I won't let that little brat stop me from enjoying my cake. So I sliced a big piece of cake.

Mmmmmmmmmmm. Oh well, I lost the boy but at least I got cake.

***
My mom went into a driveway and drove for 5 more minutes and then stopped in front of a large gate with what seemed like it was covered with diamonds.

The gate opened, my mom continued driving. There stood a mansion. Whooooa, I didn't know they were rich!

My mom pulled up in front of the mansion and we got off the car with our suitcases, bags, and luggages.

My mom knocked on the large doubled door covered in silver. The door opened. There stood a man in front if the door and there next to him stood the same boy I bumped unto at the wedding.