The Captive: Chapter Seventeen

Updates will take a while, I am sorry but my laptop broke. You all know I love you so much, which is why I am jumping through hoops to update this for you, comment and tell me. Tell me that you still love me.

The chapter is dedicated to cloverrover2 for their comments on the earlier chapters that made me laugh. :D

_________________Harry’s P.O.V_______________

Liam and Niall were sitting in front of me at the dinner table, they were oddly silent compared to Niall’s usual loud boisterous self and it was worrying me. Louis sat next to me, holding my hand as he chatted happily with Alana and Courtney, who decided to stay for dinner. Louis and Alana were currently talking about their favorite movie of all time, Grease, and Courtney was just smiling stupidly at Alana. Niall was just pushing his food around with his fork, there was defiantly up because Niall never not ate, it was unheard of in this house. I nudge Louis with my elbow, nodding my head in the direction of Liam and Niall. He took a minute to assess the situation before he cleared his throat, drawing everyone’s attention to him as he looked sternly at the couple in front of us. "Are you two fighting again?" Louis asked them before looking at them separately, looking at Niall in the face first. "Are you not feeling well Niall, do you need me to set up at doctor’s appointment?" Then he turned his head a little to look at Liam full on in the face, "What about you Liam? Are you planning another murder?"

"ANOTHER?!" I screamed spitting my drink on to Niall’s face, smiling sheepishly at him as he wipes it off disgustedly. Liam quickly explained how he wanted to kill off this teacher in while in school, he planned the entire murder, all of it. "Well, this family just keeps getting weirder and weirder...”

"Your right though, there is something that we are hiding from you." Niall said very seriously, looking at both Louis and I, he continued. "Liam and I are together, officially and we wanted to tell you all." Niall was smiling and Liam grabbed for his hand, holding it tightly in a reassuring manner.

 "I told you, Harry, I told you they were together." Louis said smugly at me, smirking like he had just won the lottery or something. 

"There was no evidence though!" I said glaring at Louis, "I even "accidently" walked in on Niall showering yesterday, trying to find like dried semen or something on his ass. NOTHING!"

"...IS THIS PAYBACK FOR THE VIDEO I MADE OF YOU NAKED DANCING?!" Niall yelled at me, "I told you it was for my eyes only, that does not mean you can rip open the shower curtain while I am using it."

"I had my reasons Niall; it was not like I was doing it to check you out!" I screamed back at him, "And when you use a video of your best friend to wank off too, IT REQUIRES PAYBACK!"

"YOU'VE WHACKED OFF TO HARRY?!" Both Liam and Louis screamed at the same time, while glaring at Niall, who looked at Liam innocently as he could.

“No, would I do something like that?” Niall asked, “I don’t ever wank off, that’s what naughty boys do.”

“He totally wanked off to his friend, you can tell by how he is playing up the good boy act.” Alana said before putting a piece of chicken in her mouth, “He is about as good and innocent as Courtney and her uniform fetish.” Courtney mumbled something that sounded like, ‘you weren’t suppose to talk about that’ and Alana just laughed.

“I can’t believe you wanked off to my boyfriend!” Louis said to Niall, shaking his head in a disappointed manner.

                “It was before you were together, I should be forgiven!” Niall said but that caused Liam to remind him that they were ‘together’ then, which then in turn made Niall say a few bad words. He put his head down and apologized to everyone, he looked so cute how could we not forgive him? I mean he was Nialler for heaven’s sake, he had those cute dark blue eyes, two toned hair, and the most adorable face ever. We continued eating like nothing happened, Alana holding conversation with Niall about Courtney’s uniform fetish and how it affects their relationship. I held onto Louis’s hand as he asked Liam why he wasn’t told earlier on, he was the best friend after all and he should have been told first. Liam laughed, answering that Louis was there when they got together, so he should have just known that they were taking it slower this time. Liam wanted Niall to know that not every relationship had to be a physical one; I thought it was adorable that they were having an emotional relationship this time around. Niall was always worried about what people would think about him being a prostitute, I mean look at how reacted when I was told! He just thought that no one could look past it, when a lot of people could and he just didn’t know it.

                Once dinner was done we all went down to Heaven and watched Grease, since Louis and Alana were in the mood. Louis danced around singing with all of Danny Zuko, while Alana pretended to be Sandy Olsen and I did Kenickie’s lines. “A hickey from Kenickie is like a hallmark card: when you care enough to send the best.” Niall busted out laughing as Louis swooped in and gave Liam a love bite.

                “That is a love bite from Louis Tomlinson.” Liam said holding his hand against it as Louis stopped the traffic and let the pedestrians go. This should all be unsure, but it was kind of a normal day for all of us and it was so awesome.

______________________Louis’s P.O.V.______________________

                “Hazza, you’re the one that I want.” I sang to him as I placed Ted inside his puppy crate that had a few paper towels in it, just in case he uses the bathroom in it. Harry rolled his eyes at me as he locked Sadie in her crate, before he stood up rolling his shoulders out. “Do you not want to be the one that I want, Harry?”

                “Of course I want to be the one that you want, but I am already that.” Harry said with a smug look on his face and I was ready to wipe it off of him, we were walking up the steps where all the bedrooms were. I dropped down onto one knee and pulled a box out of my pocket, I wore sweats for this reason.

                “Harry, I know you’re the one that I want, you are all that I will ever want.” I started, watching as Harry’s eyes started to water and his hands started to shake, but I continued. “I know we cannot legally get married right now, but we can have a civil union until we are allowed to get married. So in this box is not a diamond ring because that is girly, but inside are two rings, one for you and one for me. They say ‘True Love Will Wait’, so will you do me the honors of going through a civil union with me?” Harry at this point was crying and dropped down next to me on the floor, he caused everyone to open up their doors and stare at the sobbing curly haired boy. “You don’t have to Harold, we can wait f you want, I just know you are all I ever want in life.”

                “Louis, shut up...” Harry sobbed out taking a hold of my hand that was not holding the little velvet box. “I want to marry you or whatever the fuck you said, it’s a yes, I am just so happy.” He cried out like an emotional teenage girl, my mother and the girls all started crying with him as I slipped the black ring onto his finger. He took out the silver one and slipped it on my ring finger, trying smile through all of his tears.

                “GUYS WE HAVE A CIVIL UNION TO PREPARE!” Niall screamed before throwing himself at Harry, wrapping his arms around him, talking to him about roses and what the color scheme should be. All I know is that in the near future, that curly haired man will belong to me and only me.

__________________________end of this chapter_____________

                Sorry this took me so long to write, it is totally my fault and I will take crap talk for it. I am so sorry though, next chapter will be a filler about Sarah.

CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY CREATIVELY ME, it will be updated again soon but until The Captive is down, it will not be updated a lot.

I am also working on a list of one shots, send me prompts like Larry or Niam. :D

VOTE! COMMENT! LOVE ME!

Paintingtheworldgray<3