The Captive: Chapter Twelve.

Hello there again, do you all still love me? I know I love you, very much and you all make me smile. :D See! Anyway, keep commenting please. 

You all should thank Alana, the girl this chapter is dedicated to because she inspired me to write it quicker. XD You all should go thank her on her page. Love you, Alana. ;)

WARNING: In this chapter there is some self-harm, if you do not enjoy that please skip this chapter. You will be lost come the next one but I know the images can be upsetting to a few. If you ever need someone to talk to about your problems I am here, just private message me. :)

_____________><><><>Harry's P.O.V.<><><><_____________

Day One: 

No one came to wake me up by knocking on my door, carrying a tray and bringing a day full of fun. I woke up to an empty room with just my cat, laying on the foot of my bed. No loud boisterous commotion down stairs, no giggles from little girls, or friends begging to play games with me. I sighed dramatically and put on a pair of my old sweatpants from school, they had holes in them unlike the pair I use to wear at Louis's house. I opened up my door, heading down to the kitchen that I no longer knew like the back of my hand. I keep going into the wrong cabinets, trying to find Fruit Loops with no avail. This is the point when I unhappily remember, that I hated Fruit Loops until Niall started feeding them to me. The blonde Irish man had changed my life in so many different way, since I met him three months ago and now the changes have me sad.

I gave up on cereal, it was making me too upset so I settled with frying some eggs. Both my mother and Robin were at work, for once in my life I was glad to be alone. Glad that there was no one around to see the tears that fell as I sat at an empty table and I thought about all the loud days my life was made up of recently. The quiet bothered me, the sadness was killing me, but more then anything else, I wish Louis would have fought for me. Tried to keep me there with him, tried to prove to me that I really meant something to him. My life suddenly became full of emotions, that I would have rather left untouched but I was forced into being someone love captive and now he was always going to have control of my heart. I slammed my fork down and let a sob break through the silence of the house, putting my head in my hands. Letting all of the emotions that I had pent up, but it only made me feel worse.

I dragged myself but up to my bed, laying there pitying myself. Crying because I feel like I was taken away from my real family, the people I was suppose to grow old with. I drifted off into a dreamless sleep and did not wake up again until the next day.

Day Two:

I thought the pain I felt yesterday could not get any worse, but it did when my older sister walked through the door during lunch. Gemma launched herself at me, pulling me into her breast and starting to cry. "Harry, I am so sorry that I didn't support you, when you told me you were gay." I looked at her, trying to feel the comfort she was giving me but all I could think is that I wished it were Niall. "I love you, even if you are gay. When Robin told me, you were kidnapped all I wanted to do was to find you." Gemma was speaking through her sobs and heavy breathing, I felt bad for her and slowly wrapped my arms around her. "I wanted to hurt Robin so bad, because it was all his fault but I am sure you knew that. I am glad your back Harry, no more emails about trying to change you." She slowly detached herself from me and started making herself some lunch, "I will only be here for a few days before I have to go back to Uni, but I am never more then a phone call away." I wanted to talk to her about Louis, my captor, and how much I loved him. I did not want to push Gemma though, she has just started to accept me and it made me happy.

The rest of the day I spent assuring Gemma, that while I was gone I was treated nicely. No one abused me and I was a little sad to come home, I was really sad but she did not need to know that. I felt like a melodramatic teenager but luckily I had school starting again in a month. That will be a distraction from the life I wished I was still living. Gemma picked up on my sudden unhappy mood, I could tell by the way she kept glancing at me from the corner of her eye. "Gemma, have you ever been in love?" I asked her after a couple moments of awkward silence of her glancing at me.