The Captive: Chapter Eleven

I am sorry this is a late chapter but my macbook charger broke, so I am working from other people's computer. I am so so so so so sorry! :( PLEASE STILL LOVE ME! <3

Don't forget about the Character Ask, you can ask any question to any character. :) You will enjoy it, it will be fun. Trust me, give it a go. You just got to comment with your question and I will reply as the character in question. 

_____________________<3___________________

The costumes in this chapters (Skip if you don't really care):

Louis Tomlinson: A Jester- a typical one in black and red with some triangles painted over his eyes. His hair styled in it's crazy normal way with tiny jester hat, bobby pinned off the side of his head with his bangs. 

Liam Payne: A Princes- dark blue puffy pants with white tights underneath, a white peasant shirt with a golden vest and a pair of boots. A floppy hat dark blue with a gold ribbon, his hair styled in the  flat newest style.

Niall Horan: A Monk- A brown robe with a rope belt, a chained cross made to look rustic and a pair of slouch boots. His hair flat against his head in an unstyled way. 

Zayn Malik: A Knight- A pair of green tights, a peasant shirt, and chain mail. A creme colored smock with a shield like the one from the Hogwarts emblem, but with silver and green. A sword strapped around his waist and a helmet that he carried around, not worn because it would mess up his hair(which is styled his normal quiff way =D). 

Harry Styles: A Peasant- A pair of red tights distressed by Harry himself with scissors, also dirtied with grass and dirt. A peasant shirt, that Harry also distressed, with a sword strapped around his waist. A pair of old worn out slouch boots, that belonged to Liam's older sister whom left them behind. His hair teased and crazy looking, hair sprayed to look matted. 

Lottie Smith: A Princess- A scoop necked orange dress with a gold chain belt and a pair of golden flats. Her hair pulled into a side ponytail, with curls dripping down one of her shoulders and a head piece (matching her belt) sits on her forehead above her eyebrows. 

Fizz Jones: A Princess- A scoop neck black dress with a blue ribbon around her waist and a pair of blue flats. Her hair is pulled up in a high ponytail and has a flower that matches the ribbon around her waist. 

Daisy and Phoebe Cole: (They match all the way) Pink tights, a skirt that looks like a flower done in purple and a leotard that is in a dark purple color. Wings that are pink all over with deep purple swirals and ballerina slippers.

Jay Tomlinson: She is dressed up as a barmaid, with a white shirt, a brown vest and a deep red skirt with a apron over it. A pair of brown boots that looked like pirate's.

Matt Cardle: Is dressed in a black pirate shirt, tight black pants that are rolled to his calf, black pirate boots and a blood red head scarf. He has a red sash and a sword sitting proudly on his hip. 

Aiden Grimshaw: A crimson pirate shirt, black pants rolled to his calf, black pirate boots and a pirate hat (that looks like Jack Sparrow's). A black sash and a sword sitting on his hip. 

___________________<3_______________________________

I looked at myself in the mirror, trying to decide if I was going to leave this room or not in this outfit. I really hated cosplaying, like I said before. Harry Potter and Star Wars was the only ones I felt comfortable dressing in, I felt out of my element. The shirt was baggy and the tights were tight, I am sure Louis is going to love this outfit. Oh and Niall is never going to let me live this down, I am not leaving this room. It has been decided...Oh no, a knock just came to my door, I haven't had a chance to think of a way out of this. A head full of tussled hair with a jester hat and bright shining blue eyes through a black and red triangles. "Thou lookth attractive, young peasant boy." Louis spoke attempting it to speak in a renaissance theme, it caused a smile to spread across my painted dirty face. "Come on, everyone is spread out into cars. It'll just be us two in my lovely black porsche." He gave me a suggestive wink before wrapping his around my waist, looking at the both of us in the full length mirror. Looking at the two of us together, I realized how well we complimented each other. My curly hair and his straight hair, he always wore bright colors and I tried to stay away from them but together we looked perfect.