The Captive: Chapter Fifteen

• Dedicated to Jimmy Hall

That is right my little potatoes, Harry is the one that got shot, Paintingtheworldgray is so mean! I think it kind of happened though, Harry would try to save Louis, we all know this!

This chapter is dedicated to...My cousin Jimmy Hall, the other paramedic was named after him! <3 Plus I just out right love this man, for no real reason other then the fact he is mine! <3 XD

_________________Quick Announcement_____________

I am also doing a banner/cover contest for The Captive. 

How to enter:

1. Make your banner/cover on photobucket or websited like it.

2. Send me the link to your banner/cover via message.

3. I will pick my top three favorites, then have my family vote on their favorites.

The winner's banner will get to be the new cover of The Captive and a dedication on a chapter, plus a promotion.

The two runner-ups will get either: a dedication on their favorite chapter of The Captive(Even if it is already taken.); I can pyshically mail you a letter if you want to give me your address; A preview of the next chapter before anyone else; or a promotion for either your story or just for people to fan you. 

GO GO GO GO GO! Start your banners/covers!

_______Harry's P.O.V(because you all know you missed him)____

I sat in the hospital bed, watching Louis snooze on one of those uncomfortable padded chairs and I was dying to just touch him. Since I woke up a couple days ago, he has barely touched me, treating me as if I was going to break. I wanted him to grab me, kiss my breath away, show me that he missed me as much as I missed him. Between all the nurses and our families, we've had very little time together and it was starting to irk me. He went to the hotel yesterday, left me here with my mom as he showered and changed. My mom told me how she was okay with Louis and I being together, that if we truly love each other she was not going to stop me. A nurse walked in looking over my chart before walking over to me smiling, "You should be able to go back home tomorrow, you'll just need to come back in a few week and get your stitches out." She wrote my blood pressure down, my heart rate and how my wound looked before she talked again. "If you plan on going anywhere though, you can get them removed at any doctor's office or hospital." I nodded my head at her, she must assume I would be leaving because of Louis, but at this moment I don't even know if he really wants me. With the way he has been acting, it's hard to know if we are dating or just friend.

"Hey babe, how are you feeling?" My mum asked as she walked into the room carrying two cups, one for her and the other I assume is for Louis, when he wakes up.

"I am fine, mum, just wanted someone other then the nurses to talk to." I spoke as my mum leaned to kiss my forehead softly before pulling a chair closer to my bed. "We should make Louis, go home with his family." I said quietly to my mum while looking at Louis still sleeping in the chair, I wanted him to be in his bed. "He needs to be sleeping in a bed, not a chair every night." My mum was staring at me like I had grown two heads with reason, I was telling her that I wanted my boyfriend to leave, the same boyfriend I thought of destroying myself over. "I get to go home tomorrow, mum." I told her, trying to get her to stop staring so weirdly at me.