Chapter 8 - When Will I See You Again ? (Part Two)

[A/N] Here's part two :) Hope you like it as much as I do ♥

ZAYN'S POV

Louis walked in the bus a few minutes later with a small pink plastic bag. It said ‘Victoria’s Secret’ on it, and I wiggled my eyebrows at him. “Been doing some shopping Louis ? Hope you bought thongs, they suit you well.”

He rolled his eyes “Ha. Ha. Ha. Very funny Zayn. Those are actually for El, she asked me to buy her a bra she can’t find in the UK.”

“Lou, this bag is too big for just a bra. What did you buy her?”

He blushed a bit a narrowed his eyes. “Fine. I bought her more than one bra. But hey ! I like it when she wears nice lingerie!”

“Who’s talking about lin-guh-rie here ?” Liam walked in with his dark brown leather coat and superman snapback. He was tapping stuff on his phone, barely looking at us.

“Lou bought sexy bras and panties for his special lady.” I winked at him and lower my head just in time to avoid the white cushion he threw at me. It banged against the TV and I ran to our bedroom before he tried to hit me again.

“SHUT UP ZAYN.” I chuckled and locked the door quickly. I could hear him walking towards our room and I jumped under my bed. It was really dusty, and I started coughing a few seconds after. My nose was itchy, too. Maybe I should change my hiding spot.

“Zayn?”

That wasn’t Louis.

“Zayn ! We’ve got to go, the girls will be waiting for us!”

“Alright ! I’ll be there in a second!” I rolled out and tried to take off as much dust from my shirt as I could. I grabbed my mirror and looked at my reflection. Fuck, my hair was really messy now. In a no-good way. I almost broke the door trying to open it and ran to our bathroom.

“ZAAAAYN COME ON WE’RE LEAVING.”

I took a black shiny pot in my hand and opened it. The bathroom started smelling like my hair gel while I tried to save my hairdo. My fingers flew effortlessly around my face, moving strands of hair once in a while. It was a long and hard job to style it, because perfection is hard to get. But, after a few minutes, I did it. My hair was back to being beautiful. I smiled appreciatively at myself in the mirror and decided nothing else had to be changed. I got out of the bathroom, only to find Niall, Liam and Louis waiting for me in the living room. Niall was glaring at me furiously. It was quite funny.

“What?”

“If we’re late because of your freaking hair, I’ll shave it.”

“Calm down Ni, he just wants to be perfect for Sim.” Louis winked at me and I blushed deeply.

“No, I don’t….”

“WHATEVER. LET’S GO NOW.” Niall practically shoved us out of the bus and pushed us through the small alley leading to the back of the mall.

Chloe and Simona were already there waiting for us. They both looked absolutely gorgeous, but Simona was particularly pretty. Her long brown hair was curled softly and her flowy coral dress hugged her body perfectly. She was also wearing a long beige trench coat and nude ankle boots. Her makeup was really natural, just a bit of mascara and light blush. Stunning.  I found myself wanting to hold her in my arms, but quickly pushed the though away. I didn’t like her that way… I think.

“Hi guys !” She came over to me and hugged me softly. When she left to hug Lou, I felt a pang of deception. I wanted to hug her longer…

NO. ZAYN. Stop it ! Now’s not the time to have a crush on a girl who lives on the other side of the world ! I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I had to wanting her that way.