Chapter Six - Collide

HARRY’S POV

“Come on guys, we have to go.” We hugged the last fans in the line and waved goodbye to all the girls on the uppers floors. Paul led us behind the huge poster standing in the mall, with a picture of our album. We walked through a corridor and turned multiple times. I didn’t know where we were going, but Higgins looked quite nervous. Louis took my hand in his and squeezed. He seemed nervous too. I started panicking a bit. What was going on? I cleared my throat awkwardly.

“Paul... Is there something wrong?”

He stopped walking and turned to us, with a light smile on his lips. He still looked pretty nervous.

“Sorry guys if I’m making you nervous.” He laughed awkwardly. “It’s just that... Well I didn’t tell you but there’s a last minute meet and greet with Mr.Scotts, the guy who organised the signing. You’re going to spend some time with his daughter and her friends. But we’re not staying here; the bus is waiting for us. So we’ll bring them with us and chill for a few hours.

I sighted. Damn rich people. We were all tired after spending so much time signing stuff and talking and hugging... We all just wanted to eat and sleep. But too bad I guess, better follow what the management says. We started walking again, all looking at each other nervously. We had to make a good impression and please the girls, otherwise we might get in trouble, and we knew it. You don’t mess with these people. I heard Liam sight. Louis was still holding my hand tightly and I rubbed my thumb against his. Niall and Zayn were quietly whispering to each other and I caught a bit of their conversation.

“...So cute together. When will they come out of the closet?” They laughed.

“I dunno, but it’s been this way since X-Factor. Can’t they just admit their love to each other already?”

“Niall, they already did. They’re just keeping of from us!” Laughs.

Boobear, why you so cute ? Kiss me pumpkin.

Oh no Hazza, I can’t. Lick my carrot first.” They chuckled a bit louder this time. Smiling to myself, I gently kissed Lou’s temple and whispered in his ear, loudly enough for Niall and Zayn to hear:

“Boo, can’t wait to sleep with you tonight...”

He shot me a confused look, and I winked. He understood.

“Me neither pussy cat. I miss the warmth of your body against mine...”

“Guys.” Paul had stopped walking and was staring at us, with is right eyebrow up. “Stop messing with them. They’re freaking out.”

Lou and I turned our heads towards Niall and Zayn and saw them looking at us, eyes wide open and mouth gaping. We laughed and winked at them.

“Nialler, Princess, close your mouth. You’ll catch bugs. Are you seriously chocked? We’ve been doing this constantly on the X-Factor. You’ve got to be used to it.”

They gulped. Zayn answered: “Sorry, Louis... It’s just that we never quite get used to it...”

We laughed at their faces again. “It was a joke. I heard you talking about us and just decided to surprise you a bit.”

“Come on guys, we’re late.”

We followed Paul, not knowing where he was going. Luckily for us, we arrived soon after. That mall is freaking huge... There was a door with a sign “Authorised People Only” written on it. Paul knocked and showed his identity card. We all got inside, and found ourselves in a medium sized room with huge windows and a few chairs. Squeals welcomed us and soon we were surrounded with perfume and long hair.