Chapter 3

Alesha's POV

How dare Michaela call MY FRIEND 'Addi'?!! That name was meant to escape me and my posse's lips only not that mutt. Shes an inconsiderate thing. Stealing my friends, trying to be cool in school. I know the best way to get her back and this is going to leave her scarred for the rest of her life so she'd better give up or I'll come after her.

Michaela's POV

Alesha just stormed into my room without even knocking. I could have been doing personal stuff. The nosy cow. She must have read my diary because she knows I called her backstabbing "friend" Addi instead of Addison which was meant to only escape her mouth and her posses mouth but I was so caught up in the moment of when they were "being nice" to me I just taught if I called her that, it would make me fit in.

Alesha's POV

Its like 5.00 pm so I'm gonna invite Michaela to this party but its going to take a lot out of me to pull trough being serious. I even have to say sorry for the picture in school but when I get her back its going to be worth it.

Michaela's POV

Alesha actually knocked on the door for once. I let her in and she sat on my bed relaxing like she owns the place, leaving no room for me so I stand there and give her a glare and say what do you want and talk quick cos your bugging me. I saw the anger flash up her face and she immediately calmed herself down and while she was chewing her gum with her mouth opened so widely she said, Look I'm sorry about school today, I, I mean my crew and I thought it would be cool to see if you can handle the problems that come in high school and seems like you did and we want you to be one of us.I looked at her but I saw a serious face on her. Was she high or something? I said yeahhh, continue or LEAVE, I knew she was joking but then I saw hurt and anger on her face so I said OK go on and She said well I wanted to just invite you to this party tonight at a friends, All the populars Will be there and you don't even have to worry because I bought you an outfit before I came in to your room. I could have sweared she didn't leave this house but then again who knows she might have sent her friends. I look at her in shock and she throws the clothes at me and says oops soz but I laugh it off and then I say thanks , I reach in to give her a hug but she puts her hand out and I shake it and she laughs we haven't reached that stage yet.

Alesha's POV

Disinfectant now please someone help me. I have her germs all over my hands. God knows where those fingers have been. EWW!! I think I'm going to cry. At least my mission has been completed and all I have to worry about now is getting ready for that party. Woohoo