Chapter 5

Michaela's POV

Im home now.. but I'm wondering even though my life is ruined... who stuck that sticky note on my windscreen ? who thought I was different? was it a boy or a girl or someone who wanted to be my friend or was it just Alesha ? I dont know.. but daddy wants me down now so I better go.

Alesha's POV

I just showed the recording to her father.. this is now going to everyone in the school and to think she would actually stand up for herself.. like major embarresment.. the shy slutty loser.. shes not gonna know waat hit her and shes not gonna expect this either.Just you wait and see what I have in mind.

Michaela's POV

Ok Daddy just called me down and Im really not in the mood for this.

'Yes Daddy'

'Michaela ..'

'I said YES'

'Tell me.. how was the party that you SNUCK OU-

(I SNUCK OUT .. SNUCK OUT MY HOLE)

'I did not fucking sneak out of the house.. your listening to that slutty bitch.. you are pathetic'

'Michaela how dare you talk to me like that ? Do you think Im one of those boys you try to have sex with.. ? You want to be a slut ? You dont want to get A's ? You want to act like this ? Giving blow - jobs to boys is the new in-thing..why can you not be like Alesha who went studying with her friends while you were out at this 'get together' party. I trusted you to be resbonsible but you were out drinking and giving blow-jobs to BOYS !'

'Dad shut the fuck u-

(he just slapped me.. he slapped me)

'How dare you use that bloody langauge when you're talking to me? Am I one of your friends.. no.. in fact today Im going to be your worst nightmare'

'How dare you.. that bitch of a wife you just married is turning you haywire and you're joining her army of dogs--mutts.. you don't want to even hear the langauge she uses for you in school.You should be happy you have me as a daughter .. you see a girl like Alesha with a body like that and you think she doesnt use it for her own good.. she doesnt use it to manipulate other girls .. shes a devil.. shes living hell.. that what i cope with DA- I cant even call you dad after you slapped me.. I did one thing ! I wasnt even DRUNK! Alesha did this to me..she did'

'Michaela give me .. your phone.. your laptop and your iPod NOW'

'No THATS AN IVASION OF PRIVACY.. YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY IPHONE 5 THAT I JUST BOUGHT AND MY MACBOOK .. YOU MUST BE D-R-E-A-M-I-N-G'

(He is going to my room)

'Alesha'

'Yes step-dad'

'Come here and see what happens when you dont act like a normal girl'

He took my iPhone .. boom smashed it against the wall

'Dad.. are you insane

My macbook .. shot a bullet threw it

'Well Michaela.. Im not because its not my money'

but my iPod.. he is not getiing it.. I grabbed it out of his hand..

'Dad you are a motherfucker'

I ran out of the house.. I do not know where to go but I wont be returning for a long time.

'