Don't Hate Me 'Cos Im Beautiful.{Watty Awards 2012}

Alesha Caden : Beautiful, tall, tanned, Popular, Brown hair , Brown eyes, Slim. Let's just say Model Perfect.

Michaela Woods : Plump, Short, Brunette Hair, Blue eyes, TOTALLY Opposite of her new step-sister Alesha.

Alesha's POV

'OMG, OMG! OMG! Guess what Mom??' What is is it now Alesha ? Im captain of the cheerleading team ANDDD Im running for home-coming queen. 'I'm so proud of you Alesha but Im really busy right now with Matt so please talk to me later hun' I stormed off to my room. Thanks for making me feel proud of myself mom ' NOT! She totally needs a chill pill like honestly. Ever since stupid Matt decided that he wanted to marry my mom, Hes been ruining everything for me and worst of all is that I have to live with his fat unwanted daughter. She smelled of fish.Shes not even popular. Ha If she tries to even come my way, I guarantee her a slap and I dont care about what mom says. I painted my nails and texted my posse because every popular girl has to have her entourage especially if Im the captain of the cheerleading team. If smelly Fishaela even thinks of ruining my spotlight, shes getting it. I'll make sure she does no matter what with her blotchy skin and imperfect fingernails. I pinged Addison to meet me at the shopping mall and come prepared because we are totally going to rule this new girl out if she stepped in my way. Addi pinged back and said 'On my way xx' and I said 'kay c u l8r xx' and got into my convertable without saying bye to mom. If she thought I was going to talk to her anytime around now then she thought wrong.

Michaela's POV

*CRYING* I'm leaving my friends all because Dad's being an unconsiderate jerk and going to make us move in with Donna and her stupid stupid good-for-nothing daughter. I'm so not taking any shit from that Alesha or whats her face. She can be Ms.Popular all she wants but shes never gonna make me fall for her spell.

Alesha's POV

OMG! She just moved in today. This made me realise how much I hated her. Shes everything thing I'm not and I mean that in a bad way. She's also a lick-arse and it looks like she shops in her great great grandmothers wardrobe because her clothes are ancient and there is no way she'll fit in mine because her fatness didn't even let her pass trough the door not alone let her fit in my size 6 tops.

Michaela's POV

If I told you I didn't hate Alesha then I would be lying. She is soo ugly and she looks like an orange oompa loompa with the fake tan she wears on.  She is soo skinny she might even be anorexic. Thats just disgusting. She looks like she makes her clothes herself with her half-tops and short mini min skirts. I mean Slut much.....