Met sirkenaj

Basic Information About You:

Name: Lovely Jane Rivera

Username: @sirkenaj

Age: 15

Gender: Female

Location: Muntunlupa City

Birthday: Jan. 06

FAVORITES:

Color: Red

Song: No specific song but I like acoustics songs

Food: Hmm.. I love Spaghetti

Subject: All expect math related subjects

IMPORTANT QUESTIONS:

1. When did you found Wattpad?

Don't remeber the specific date anymore but it's year 2012

2. What can you say about Wattpad?

Great. I learn to express my self through my works and I've also learn to share ideas and mingle with my co-writers.

3. When did you started to write? And why?

I've started writing when I was a freshmen student. Why? Uhh.. just to get my boredom and also to express my ability.

4. Who inspires you?

A friend of mine and she's also my relative.

5. Is Wattpad a good influence or not?

It's Neutral actually. It's good in a sense that we learn to express our ability to write stories and we could also learn lessons from other's stories. Not good because sometimes we forget that we have also oblugations and task in our life one of example of this if we have exams instead of reviewing we finished first reading stories because the story is in it climax so we forgot to review. But I guess Wattpad is a good influence for me, I'm just showing the positive and negative side of wattpad.

6. What are the genres you write?

Romance, Teen Fiction

7. Message to your readers/fans.

Thanks for reading and supporting me Lav yah all. Wish we'll become friends. Thankies

8. Message to your haters.

Uhh.. thank you because if your not there I may not be strong and determined to continue writing even though you bash and hate me? Don't know I have haters but I just want to say Love you too guys.

9. Why do you want to join this club?

To overcome my shy and timid side. Also to have friends here in watty (is the first reasons why I create wattpad account)

Your other side:

1. Will you please tell us about yourself?

I'm quiet person but I'm really giving my best to overcome that attitude which often people thought I'm not a friendly person. Hard headed in true life but as I said I'm really giving my best to get rid my attitude like that. People usually call me naive which I really don't understand where the hell they get that idea. I'm simple and plain. Loves to be a normal individual. My friends always said I'm a good person which I really don't believe, A very principle girl. I'm use to live following the principle I made.

Want an open relationship with my friends and I'm wanting to have so many friend here in watty. So will you be one? *whisper* < they say I'm a reserved person but they are all wrong. Hoho.. so don't get fool by my looks I'm good, I must say.>

2. Please differentiate yourself as a writer and as normal individual.

As a writer I actually find myself as a matured one even though I'm not. Here in watty I become friendly unlike on real life where you usually find me being quiet all day long. In real life I usually limit myself from staying intact with others I usually prefer being simple unlike as a writer I totally show my true self without my conciousness.

3. Greatest achievement here in Wattpad.

 As of now I have no greatest achievement here in wattpad.

Signed by: Yours truly, sirkenaj

Date: March 19, 2014