Four's House

Ok guys. Divergent was amazing! Ten times better than Catching Fire in my opinion. Cement how you thought it was! This will be another short chapter sadly! I hope you all like it and this is quickly growing with reads. I looked this morning and was like Oh my God like 300 reads already. Anyways... Here's to the writing!

I walk out of the boring place I call school and head to my car. On the way there I catch Four's eye. He looks at me and mouths "I'll call you." I nod and jump in my black car.

I realize that Four's car is right in front of mine. He pulls in on a driveway on the street right next to mine. Funny. He lives so close.

The garage door opens and I drive my car forward. I step out and walk inside to an empty house. My mom and brother are usually home before me. A piece of paper catches my attention. Hey hunny! Dad and I are working until 10 tonight and Caleb has a math meeting and us staying over Matthew's house. Love you! You have the house to yourself! -Mom. Yes! I will have time to myself to hang out and see Christina and Four. Yay!

I dial Four's number on my cell phone.

Me- Hi Four

Four- hey Tris. What's up?

Me- Not much... What time do you I can come over? Or do you want to come here?

Four- You can come here. How about at four o'clock? You can see Four at four.

Me- Sounds great! Haha. See ya.

Four- See ya.

He hung up but I stayed there, on a dead phone line, for about ten minutes. Most people would find that crazy.

When have I ever thought about the crazy things in my life though?

Anyways, while I was on the dead phone I thought hard. I thought about Four. His blue eyes, how he loves fandoms, the way his blue eyes light up when he laughs. The way he jokes around so easily, the hallway scene, the way he makes my heart flutter. I think I'm in love. That's my evidence.

PAGE BREAK

I drive my car one street over. I could have walked but I'm too lazy. I put on dark grey sweatpants and a black tee shirt. I just realized I look like I'm ready to go to bed. Oh well.

I'm about to push the door bell but some lady opens it at the last second.

"Hello. I'm Four's mom. You are?" The lady says.

"Tris. Tris Prior. How are you?" I ask.

"I'm good. Four is in his room," Four's mom says. I step inside and see a huge living room. There's glass tables and flat screen TV's. I gasp. Four's mom looks at me, but says nothing.

I climb the stairs and see photos of Four and a girl who looks about 11. She has brown eyes and dirty blond hair with tan skin. She doesn't look like Four that much. She must be from her dad's side because Four's mom is identical to him, it's creepy.

I knock four times in his door. He opens it up and I step inside. His room is huge with posters of rock bands on the wall. He has soccer trophies and medals on shelves. He has a queen size bed that could easily fit two people. His room is amazing.

"Like what you see?" Four jokes.

"Very much. This is like a palace," I say.

"Well when your parents both work for the government, it happens." I stay quiet after that. Four's parents work in the government while mine work at the Target corporate office. He's handsome I'm ugly. We seem so wrong for each other yet we are so right.

I sit down on the bed and he sits next to me. He opens his binder to his notes. His small neat handwriting covers three pages. We sit there in a comfortable silence working on what's ahead of us. Just like I should do in life.

We both go to turn the page. Our hands brush against each other's. There's a small tingly feeling that rocks my body. Instead of letting go, I keep my hand there. I grasp it and slide my fingers through his. He looks at me surprised and then slides his fingers though mine. I bring our hands up and test them against my heart. Although my heart feels great right now, I'm fitting an internal battle. Half of me says love him. Let your feelings go. The other half warns me that he's a boy. Wait until you trust him. I realize that although both sides make sense, only one side is right.

I bring his hand up more. I place it in my lips and give it a slight kiss. I blush a little bit. What did I just do? I know a boy for one day then I just go and start holding his hand and kissing him? I don't really have a good explanation for that other than that love makes you do the strangest things.

----------------------------------------------

Alright everyone? How'd you like it? I'm sorry for not updating earlier. I was super busy and I started working but it didn't save. If it saved, you would have had an update Friday. How did you all like Divergent? Comment how you felt! Vote and comment and please check out my other works! I have already got so many reads it's unbelievable.

Shine on!

-101177b