Chapter 11

**Edited**

"I'm just kidding, it was me." He smirked. I smacked him on the chest.

"Don't do that." I whined and looked down remembering the note someone left me on my bed giving me goosebumps. He reached for my chin to look up at him. His eyes were full of worry as if he did something wrong.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I was debating whether or not I should tell him. Sure he can protect me from who ever it is, but I also don't want him to end up getting hurt.

"Blair. What's wrong?" He asked again.

I scratched my arm, and took a deep breath.

"After the party.." I started to say. "When I got home there was a note on my bed." He stiffened. "It said some things. It kinda freaked me out. I showed my dad, and he interrogated the rogue, and it told me to 'be careful who I trust'." I told him.

He growled, and pulled me close to him.

"No one is going to hurt you. I'll make sure of that." He whispered. I nodded in his arms.

••••••••••••••••

After an hour of Reese and I talking, and getting to know each other better we said our goodbyes and went our separate ways.

I walk towards my car with a huge grin on my face. The keys to the car in my hand about to open the door, but the scent of blood made its way towards my nose as the wind blew.

'Who's blood is that?' I thought.

'I don't know. Wait what if it's mates?' My wolf asked.

I dropped everything in hand, and sniffed the air trying to locate the blood. At this point if anyone saw me like this they'd probably think I'm crazy, but there's no one else around, and I could careless.

The scent was getting stronger as I approached the woods behind the school. My palms were sweaty from anticipation from thinking it might be Reese who's badly hurt. Or dead.

I walk deep in the woods with caution, not wanting anyone else that's out here to hear me, and end up jumping out at me.

As I approached a clearing, I first see a naked girl laying on the dirty ground clutching her side with blood oozing out of her wound. I don't think twice and run towards her.

Her dull blue eyes looking at me with fear, and hurt in them. I take off my white shirt and put it over her wound trying to stop the bleeding.

"It's okay. Your going to be okay." I whisper to her. I know she's a rogue, but there's something about her that makes me want to help her. Like she's going to be a huge part of my life.

Her light blonde hair was sticking to her pale face from the sweat.

"He-help her. Please. Sh-she's worse." She managed to say in pain as she points to another girl a few feet away from us.

I turn towards the direction she was pointing and gasp. Another rogue. I rushed towards her. Her dark hair was all over the place, her eyes were closed. Some of her dark locks were coming off along with her scalp. Her arm looks like it was about to come off, and her leg was broken. Their were bite marks all over her stomach.

'Sky? Luke? Anyone?' I called out threw the mindlink.

'What's wrong?' Sky answered.

'Are you okay?' Caleb said.

'Are you hurt?' Nixon piped.

'Where are you?' Luke asked.

'Everything okay?' Grey inquired.

'Come to the school. Now!' I told them all in a rush.

***********************************

Oml! Intense.

Anyways hope you enjoyed this short chapter.

Until next time. Adios.