Chapter 6

**Edited**

Sky and I were in her room looking for something for me to wear, and we've been looking for what seemed like hours. Well she's been looking, and I've been sitting on her bed watching Netflix.

We wouldn't be taking this long if every time she took out an outfit from her closet it was something I didn't like or it showed too much.

"How about this one?" Sky asked as she took out a dress from her closet. I glanced at the piece of clothing in her hand. It was pretty, but it looked so small and tight, the neck line was so low probably would show too much cleavage, and it was so short. She would make it work, but not me.

"Yeah... no," I told her, and went back to watching Friends on the tv. She threw the dress back into her closet.

"This is taking so long. Your so difficult," She whined, stomped her foot, and crossed her arm over her chest like a child. "Okay the next dress I take out you are going to wear it whether you like it or not. And I will not take no for an answer." She went back to looking for a dress.

Skylar was already dressed and ready. The dress she had on made her look gorgeous, and everything about her screamed perfection. The dress was gold and sparkly, short sleeved, and it hugged her figure perfectly. It went mid thigh, showing off her fit tanned legs, and her short hair was curled. She had on simple make up, and the high heels she had on matched her pretty dress.

She turned around, and showed me a red and sparkly dress that she grabbed from the closet. It looked like the one she had on, but the sleeves were longer. She threw it at me, and told me to go change.

After a few minutes after getting ready, I looked at myself in the mirror. I smiled in satisfaction on how I looked.

The red dress was loose, but not too much since it still showed off my curves. It was mid thigh, and the red high heels I had on made me look taller than I usually am. The make up Skylar did was simple, but the lipstick was a matte red, and my once wavy hair was straightened. I look good.

Familiar male voices were heard coming from downstairs living room. Nixon and Grey are here. Sky and I grabbed are purses and phones and walked downstairs. Once we came into view, I noticed Grey was talking to Nixon on the couch next to my brother who was sitting next to a sleeping Caleb, and he had a packet of cookies next to him, and cookie crumbs all over his black v neck.

Sky walked up to her brother and flicked him on the forehead. He jolted up pushing her in the process. She was stumbling a bit, and Grey rushed towards her to prevent her from falling, but he was too late, and her butt met the floor.

I had a hand over my mouth to prevent myself from laughing at the scene in front of me. Nixon was holding his stomach from laughing to much, and Luke, and Grey were trying to hold in their laughter.

"Damnit Caleb." She growled as she started to get up with the help from Grey.

"I thought you would've learned by now not to wake me up during my sleep." He pouted at her, and dusted off the crumbs from his shirt. She rolled her eyes at him. He turned and looked at me and realized that I was ready to go to the party. "Wow after like 500 hours you're finally ready." I rolled my eyes at his exaggeration.

"We ready to go?" Luke asked us all.

We all nodded and started walking out the door towards the Chevrolet Tahoe and climbed in as Luke drove us to the Midnight Moon club. It was easy for Sky to rent the club for the night since her uncle owns the place.