Chapter 5

**Edited**

Friday, January 27, 2017

The next day, I waited in the schools parking lot for the others to arrive in the hot and humid weather. My hair was in a ponytail with a small braid on the side, and I was wearing a white high waisted skater skirt, a light blue crop top with baby blue vans. Perfect for the weather.

I saw a familiar blue truck pull up into the parking lot, a red hummer behind it, and a black audi not too far behind. Greyson got out of the blue truck, Nixon out of the red hummer, and Sky out of the black audi. As they all walked towards me I gave them a big smile, and we all walked into the school greeted with cool air.

We walked towards my locker and talked until the the bell rang. A heavenly, familiar smell made its way towards my nose. I looked around the hallway of the school trying to find those familiar blue eyes. My eyes finally landed on my mate, who was standing across from us leaning on a locker.  My wolf was purring at how gorgeous he looked.

His eyes were bright as he laughed with some of his friends who were surrounding him. The tight white shirt he was wearing clung to his torso showing off his fit ab's. He had a blue flannel over his shirt that showed his muscles with dark blue jeans and white vans.

He must have felt someone's eyes on him because he looked up and my bright blue eyes locked with his dark blue. He smirked at me. I glared at him. I'm still mad at him. His eyes traveled down my body. Making me feel a little naked. His eyes turned dark filled with lust, and now it was my turn to smirk.

"So what's the plan for today?" Nixon asked. He was standing to my left while I had my back against the lockers. Nixon sung an arm over my shoulder, making my eyes avert from Reese.

A familiar growl echoed throughout the hallway. I look up at my mate who was fuming with jealousy as he looked at Nixon with a glare wanting to rip his arm out of its socket for touching me. Nixon looked at where I was looking and glared back at Reese. They hate each other. Star soccer players and all. I pretended I had to tie my shoe to get Nixon's arm off my shoulder.

"Well I convinced Blair to let me throw her a birthday party for today." Sky piped making Grey, Nixon and I turn our attention towards her. She was to my right leaning against the lockers with Grey's arm around her shoulder. He had a little tint of pink on his cheeks. They were definitely flirting.

"A party?" Grey asked me in disbelief. I nodded.

"Sky actually said something that made sense yesterday." I joked as Sky playfully hit me on my shoulder and I laughed while Grey and Nixon chuckled. "Which convinced me. My mom would want me to have a big party." I stated with a big smile.

Grey and Nixon also know why I hate celebrating my birthday. On my birthdays only my closets friends and family come over. We eat junk food, watch movies, and tell funny stories.

"Wait will your dad be okay with it?" Nixon asked.

"He doesn't have to know. He's going to a neighboring pack to help them with a rouge problem. They're always getting past their border patrol." I answered him.

"Did they figure out who burned down the school yet?" Grey asked.

"Nope. Not yet." I informed them.

"Anyways back to the party planning." Sky said while munching on some chips. "Okay so the party is going to be at the Moonlight Club. Starts at 7. Bring anyone you want." She said a little too loud.

Everyone turned to us as they heard the news, and went back to chatting about what they're going to be wearing, and who they're bringing. Great. Dusk Howlers are gonna be there.