Confess

Serena POV

My mind was a flurry of jumbled, unconnected thoughts as Ash pressed his wet lips against mine again, both of us brushing in synch with our eyes shut, and his hand cupping my face tenderly while the other was placed down on my hips making the kiss deepen in passion and bliss.

This had to be a dream.

It has to be. I mean. One second I was talking, the very next second, Ash had me pressed up against the elevator wall without so much as a 'by your leave' and my mind was trying to tell me it was really happening? Ash was really kissing the living daylights out of me.

I must've been tripping out because there was no way my body was pressed against Ash's as I ran a hand through his soft, spiked hair like I'd been wanting to do since... forever. And yet, despite my confused mind trying to confirm what was going on with cool, calm logic, the fact remained.

The elevator's been stopped and I'm kissing Ash Ketchum! And he was really kissing me now, leading me to firmly cosign the idea Leaf had put into my head ages ago. Ash was a good kisser, gentle and attentive.

He caressed my red-cheek lightly with one hand as he sensually sucked on my lower lip. I trembled involuntarily as he cautiously worked his mouth over mine, slowly and softly darting the tip of his tongue out to brush against my lips, as if to feel me out.

His other hand slipped down to my waist, which was good due to the fact that I was starting to feel lightheaded. And my legs were shaky. But thankfully, Ash's arm snaked around my waist, keeping us pushed close together.

His lips were so soft against mine as his teeth nipped teasingly at my bottom lip and then suckled the pain of the bites away. Cautiously, I kissed him back, impulsively grasping the belt on his jeans and pulling him even closer to me.

I could feel his heart beating fast through my hoodie. At least I'm not the only one who's into this. Though if he wasn't, he wouldn't have made a move on me, would he? common sense. It almost took my breath away when Ash's tongue brushed tentatively between my lips as if he was asking me if this was okay.

Shivering more with delight and anticipation than anything else, I slowly parted my lips, letting Ash's talented tongue slide into my mouth, exploring it.

He licked my teeth as both his hands came to rest on my hips with one hand resting its place on my butt cheek. The simple act caused my toes to curl. His tongue touched the tip of mine, overlapped it with his own. I tensed up, the intimate touch eliciting a strange but pleasurable feeling in my whole body that I'd never even guessed it existed.

I let out a small whimper as Ash's tongue massaged mine while his hands stroked my sides slowly.

Who would have guessed that Ash could handle his business so capably-

All coherent thought ceased as Ash moved his tongue unhurriedly and sensuously around mine, sucking my lips as I was running out of breath for air. We have been making out for the past couple of minutes without any interruptions. My body totally melt into his arms, feeling his hard biceps tense a little. With a slight suck, Ash brought my tongue into his warm, wet mouth, leaving me completely breathless.

Everything else disappeared and there was only me, Ash and the exquisite feeling of his lips on mine, kissing in sync with pure bliss, sucking and teasing by squeezing my butt cheek again causing me to breath out.

Then a sudden loud ringing noise that seemed to be originating from the elevator itself shattered the illusion that time had stopped for Ash and I. He backed up un-connecting his lips from mine, breathing hard as he stared dazedly at me, licking his kiss swollen lips. He looks so hot. Sluggishly, I started to raise my hand up to my own, stopping it in mid-air and pointing at the elevator phone.