Chapter Eight: The Not-a-Date

A/N: HAPPY TROYLERVERSARY! My heart is full of Troyler today, so here is another chapter in honour of this sacred occasion! Before we start I just wanted to say two things:

1) Right now I'm doing a lot of the sexual stuff from Troye's POV and a lot of the emotional stuff from Tyler's POV just because a lot more is new and dramatic for them in those respective areas, but I promise I'll change that up later on in the story.

2)I have a suggestion for what to do between chapters: Look in the comments and go read each other's fics! The best thing about starting my own story has been how many more AMAZING stories I've found by looking up the people who are commenting on mine. You are all so talented, so go find someone in the comments whose stories you've never read!

Ok, that is all! Vote, follow, and COMMENT COMMENT COMMENT. I FREAKING LOVE YOUR COMMENTS!

- Tyler’s POV -

I hurried through the last of my editing and hit the upload button. After what had just happened with Troye, I could barely remember what my video was about. I quickly tweeted about the new video being up soon and removed my headphones, eager to pay attention to the gorgeous boy next to me who had just somehow managed to come close to mastering the art of fellatio on his very first attempt. I couldn’t even begin to imagine what it would be like once he gained a bit more confidence and experience.

I heard Troye clear his throat, obviously noticing that I was done editing, and turned to look at him inquiringly. His hands were clasped tightly in his lap, but he was looking at me steadily.

“What’s up?” I asked him in an encouraging tone, thinking he probably wanted to know more about how he did today. I was more than ready to give a glowing report.

“Tyler, I think - I think I might be ready soon.”

All my breath left me at once. I wasn’t expecting that. Was he saying what I thought he was saying? I had to be sure.

“Um. Ready for what exactly?”

Troye blushed slightly, but looked me straight in the eyes as he said, “To . . . to have sex.”

My breath hitched as my heart skipped a beat.

“Ok,” I said slowly, hoping he didn’t notice the quiver in my voice. “Um, like, how soon?”

Troye looked thoughtful for a moment and then bit his lip. I sighed inwardly. He really needed to stop doing that. It made me want to pounce.

“Like . . . tomorrow?”

My heart felt like it was about to pound out of my chest and to my complete disbelief I found myself getting hard again, despite having gotten off not even twenty minutes before. I quickly tried to block out the images that immediately started racing through my mind of Troye hovering over me or arching up beneath me . . .

“Are you sure?” I managed to croak out.

 “Yeah,” Troye said softly. “I want to have lots of practice and we don’t have that much time so -”

It was like he dumped a bucket of ice water on me as I was reminded of the temporary nature of our agreement . . . and the fact that it was an agreement in the first place. That this was all practice for the real thing. He wasn’t sleeping with me because he liked me or even because he wanted me. He was sleeping with me because he liked and wanted somebody else and wanted to be good in bed for him. 

As if he could hear my thoughts, Troye hastily added, “And besides, I already feel a lot better about everthing than I did three days ago. You make me feel comfortable.”