Imagine- The Guy (Raphael×Reader)

Requested by Raphael-Santiago

Y/n's Pov
I have always been fantasized by art and drawing. But, when I first saw the guy walk into the bar I work at, I had a desire to draw him.

Everyday he comes into the special downworlder bar and orders the same thing. Blood. He must be a vampire.

His face so sharp, his eyes so calming and deep. His hair always in the same quiff. He wears the same type of clothing everyday and is so mysterious and swift.

I don't even know his name.

He walks into the bar and realize he's coming my way. I quickly get the blood out from the shelf and begin to pour it in the glass. He sits down and I slide the glass to him. I stare at him for a couple of seconds taking in his shape and exsitence.

I take in his features.

"Would you quit staring please?" He asked.

Oh shit! What do I say? Oh, yeah I was just looking at you because I'm going to draw you later on today and I want to get every detail. I mentally facepalm.

I just stand there and say the first thing that comes to mind.

"I wasn't looking at you. I was looking at the guy behind you. I think he's cute."

He looks behind them and laughs.

"You think he's cute?" He emphasizes 'he' and then moves to the side to reveal an elder man with a long beard.

I clear my throat and choke a little.

"Yep." I say with a stray voice.

He laughs again and looks at me.

"I don't think he's your taste." He said.

"How do you know my taste?" I ask.

"Well, everyday I come in and you stare at me. I never said anything, but I know you do. Let me guess.... you're an artist and want to draw me. I understand because.... I want to do the same to you." He says.

I stand there completely surprised at the fact that he guessed all that right and that he wants to draw me too.

He chuckled at my reaction and slipped a piece of paper across the bar. He got up and said.

"Goodbye," He checked my name tag. "Y/n. See you tomorrow."

"Bye." I was able to choke out.

He left the bar and I looked at the piece of paper.

Call me,
123-1234,
xoxo
Raphael

A/N
Requested by Raphael-Santiago.
~Author