Imagine: Raphael saves you (Raphael×Reader)

Y/n's POV
I was walking back from Pandemonium because my friends left me there, so thank you for that *note sarcasm* Now I have to walk down the most scary parts of town. I am wearing tight skinny jeans and a black croptop with a black leather jacket. I have brown hair and it is sitting on my shoulders lightly curled.

I made it to one of the bad parts of town where all of the crime things happen. I made it to an alley way that is supposed to bring me back home.

When I got to the middle of the long alley way, I heard one of the garbage cans shake. Then, I heard another one shake.
"Hello?" I called out.
No Response.
Well, maybe it was just a cat or something.

Then, a guy with a gun came out an pointed it at me.
"Give me all your money!" He commanded. I didn't have any money though because I spent it all at Pandemonium.
"I don't have any." I said frightened.
"Let's have a look then." He said. He looked through my purse and when he didn't see any money he said
"Well than I'll just have to kill you." He said pulling the gun up to my head. 'This is the end' I thought.

All of a sudden, a younger looking guy jumped down from the roof very quickly. He ran up to the guy and snapped his neck so the man would die. The guy that saved me was really cute- wait y/n he could want to kill you too.
"Are you okay?" He says.
I didn't care if he wanted to kill me anymore. To have someone save me, then ask if I was ok, gives me an amazing feeling. I gave him a huge hug. It took him a few seconds and then he hugged back.
"Thank you" I said. I was crying by now.
"Hey, don't cry, it's ok." He said calmly pulling me into his chest. Then, I remembered, he jumped down from a building and ran really fast. When, we pulled apart I asked him
"What are you?"
"Promise you won't freak out?" He asked.
"Promise, and it takes a lot for me to get freaked out." I said.
"My name is Raphael and I am a vampire." He said.
"That's amazing." I said touching his face looking it at his fangs.
"Huh?" he asked. I looked up.
"I said that's amazing and btw my name is y/n." I said.
"Well, it's very nice to meet you." He said and then kissed my hand. We started walking back to my place. When, we got there we both exchanged numbers.
"Thank you for saving me." I said.
"And thank you for being so cool about me being a vampire." He said.
"No problem, I like guys with fangs." I said. We stopped and looked in each other's eyes. He started leaning in and so did I. Finally, are lips touched and moved in sync. We pulled apart.
"Wow" we both said.
We kissed again.
"Goodnight, vampire boy." I said.
"Sweet dreams, babe." He said.
"My dreams will be about you." I said. We both laughed at my cheesy comment. Then, he was gone. 'I will never forget that moment' I thought.