Imagine- You get kidnapped by Valentine (Jace×Reader)

A/N
This story idea came from Sarah91t

Y/n's POV
I was walking down an alley coming back from a walk. I heard a loud noise to my right, turned, but saw nothing. When I looked forward, Valentine was there looking right at me. I turned to run, but two men grabbed my shoulders and arms and held me in place. Then, my head hurt, and darkness soon followed.

Jace's POV
I was sitting down at the Institute doing some work. Then, we got a video that I couldn't track, but it showed Valentine.

Everyone gathered around the screen. Valentine was talking, and then showed y/n, unconscious in a chair. Y/n's arms and legs were tied down. My heart dropped and tears fell down my cheek. I was watching a video of Valentine holding my girlfriend hostage.
"She will die if I don't get the Mortal Cup." Valentine said holding a knife to her neck.
Somehow, the Institute had tracked a close signal to where they were. I started to break down when the video was over. I was silent for most of the time, but we made a plan. I would go inside and get y/n and leave the other guys outside in case of an emergency and they would draw in too much attention. I didn't have the Mortal Cup, but I was determined to get y/n back if it was the last thing I did. Why did they have to take the person I loved more than anyone or anything else in the world? What if I don't get to see her beautiful y/h/c (your hair color) hair anymore or wake up to her beautiful smile? 'Stop thinking like that Jace. She is alive. Don't loose hope.'

Once I got to the location, it turned out to be an old, abandoned warehouse. Cliche right? I got in quietly and saw y/n, but no Valentine or any of his men. Then, someone grabbed my shoulders from behind.
"Now why would my son leave without saying hello to me." Valentine's booming voice said. Then, he held a knife to my throat. Valentine was about to slit my throat until, the knife's pressure on my throat was gone.

I looked behind, to see Alec, Izzy, Clary, who had a crush on me, and other shadowhunters. This was the end for Valentine. He was now going to die. I ran over to y/n. I untied her, and carried her bridal style to the infirmary medics.

1 week later...
Still Jace's POV
Y/n went into surgery a week ago, and was looking and feeling ok, but then she slipped into a coma.

I was sitting in a chair, next to her infirmary bed. Then, the door opened and Clary walked over and sat next to
me. 'Oh great'. I put my head in my hands, and just listened to her complain.
"Why haven't you given up on her yet? You know she is NEVER going to wake up." She said.
I almost slapped her, but only showed an angry face and scowled instead.
"I believe she will wake up. I love her so much." I said proudly.
"We should be together. Everybody says we look great together, and that we would be the 'it' couple of the Institute." Clary said.
I was about to answer, but some one else did for me.
"Clary, do me a favor, and shut the hell up. This isn't the Dr. Phil show (cash me outside how baw dat??😂😂) We don't want to listen to your problems. Nobody cares about how much you want to date Jace, and the only person who probably wants you and him to date is your mom, which if I do recall, is with Valentine." That person said. Clary looked shocked and angry, and walked right out. 'I know that voice' I thought.

I took my head out of my hands, and saw y/n smirking looking at me. I jumped up and kissed her and then hugged her so tight. I was so afraid to let go, thinking I would loose her again.
"Nice comeback, babe." I whispered into her ear.
"Thanks, that's something I have been waiting to say forever." She said.
We kissed again, and rested out foreheads against each other's.
"I love you so much y/n! Don't ever scare me like that again!" I said.
"I love you too, and its ok to get scared every once and a while." She said giggling. I chuckled.
I was so glad to hear her voice again. And to look into those y/e/c eyes.
And to stroke her y/h/c hair.
I was so glad to have my y/n back.