Chapter Four: First Encounter With Zabuza

Disclaimer: I Don't Own Naruto Or It's Characters.

*******************************************************************************************

The boat ride was mostly quiet except for a few of Naruto's outbursts in which we had to tell him to shut up and we reached our destination with no problems but of course I already knew that.  We were escorting the bridge builder down a trail when suddenly Naruto decides to act cool and begins throwing shurikan at nothing.  Sakura of course yells at him while Kakashi begs him not to because it's dangerous.  Me?  I simply stood there looking around and sighed when the Bridge builder began acting stupid as well.

Naruto threw another shurikan and I watched as Kakashi walked over where he'd thrown it.  We all looked to see a rabit.  The white snow rabbit....Zabuza is close....I thought to myself calmly.  A bit of excitement was building up within me.  Zabuza was one of my favorite characters...though I was also scared.  What if he killed me?!?! I thought and instantly paled.  I need to stop thinking.

I stood there and waited for the right moment before I ducked pulling Naruto with me, it was the same moment Kakashi yelled "Get down."  I stood up quickly ready to see Zabuza and once I did I couldn't contain me squeel of happiness.  Everyone sweatdropped and looked at me.

I looked at the ground blushing.  "Well if it isn't the Hiddan Mist's Missing-Nin Momochi Zabuza."  I held back another squeel as I looked up at Zabuza.  He's really there and shirtless oh my gosh I'm gonna faint...I couldn't control my thoughts as I looke dup meeting Zabuza's eye.

Just then Naruto tried to charge but was stopped by Kakashi, "Everyone stay back.  This one's on a whole otther level." Kakashi reached up and I held my breath. "It will be a little tough...Unless I do this."  He whispered to himself just loud enough for me to hear.  He's going to use the Sharingan....

"You appear to be Sharingan Kakashi.  Sorry but, the old man is mine." Zabuza said in his deep husky voice that made me want to go all fangirl for a moment.

"Everyone, surround and protect Tazuna.  Do not enter the fight.  That's the teamwork here.  Zabuza first....fight me." Kakashi said just before he pulled away his headband to reveal his Sharingan.

"Eep!" I squeeled and everyone looked at me for a second, Zabuza's eyes met mine.

"Ah, I already get to see the famous Sharingan" He turned his attention back to Kakashi, "I'm honored."

I zoned out staring at Zabuza as Naruto starting asking about the Sharingan.  Sasuke explained and Zabuza talked some more.  I tuned back in to hear "Copy cat ninja Kakashi." I held back another squeel.  I just loved Naruto so much....all of it...every bit.

"Now...let's end all the talking." Zabuza crouched down, "I have to kill that old man."

Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura surrounded the old man.  I stayed where I was, "Amare get over here!" Sakura hissed but I didn't.  I watched as Zabuza jumped away from the tree in a blur landing in the water taking his huge ass sword with him.  I sighed and quickly joined the others.

"What the hell?!" Sakura growled at me and I glared at her.

I looked over at Zabuza who stood above the water preforming a justu.  I felt excitement as I waited for what would happen next.  Zabuza dissapeared and a mist started forming growing thicker and thicker.  Kakashi began saying something but I was timing everything until I heard Zabuza's voice floating through the air.

"Live, lungs, spine, Clavical vein, neck vein, brain, kidneys, hearts....Which should I go after." I shivered slightly while all the others began to panick.  I knew Sasuke would start freaking out right about now and I smirked to myself when Kakashi spoke.

"Sasuke, dont worry.  I'll protect you guys even if it kills me."  Kakashi turned to smile at Sasuke, "I don't let...my comrades die."

"Now." I whispered, and turned around throwing the bridge builder away from the group.  Zabuza's water clone was there crouching with his sword ready to kill us.  'Water clone' I moughted and his eyes widened as he noticed that I'd already known it all, then his eyes got even bigger as Kakashi stabbed him.

Suddenly Zabuza was standing behind Kakashi swinging his sword at him.  I smirked as the sword hit him and Kakashi turned into a puddle.  Water clone justu....love it...I thought smiling to myself.  I noticed Sasuke's eyes and immediatly whiped the smirk off my face.

"Don't move." Kakashi now held a kunai to Zabuza's throat from behind.  Zabuza looked shocked.  "It's over." Kakashi growled.  My smile came back.

"Hehe....it's over?" Zabuza said chuckling, "You don't get it. There's no way you can defeat me."

I sighed as Zabuza continued talking....I noticed that these people like to ramble on in the strangest times.  Zabuza looked up at me and smirked at him, another clone.  He glared just as the real him appeared behind Kakashi.  The water clone burst into a puddle.

"That one's a fake too?!" Naruto cried shocked.

Within moments Kakashi was sent flying by a kick and it only took another couple seconds before he was trapped in a water prison justsu.  I held back my smile.  Zabuza looked at me again and frowned then I noticed that everyone else was freaking out but me.  I smiled at Zabuza, Kakashi looked over at me and my smile dissapeared before he could see.  I tried my best to look worried.  Kakashi looked between me and Zabuza and his eyes widened when he noticed Zabuza's attention on me.

Zabuza made another water clone and I smirked.  I was next to Naruto in an instant pulling him out of the way as Zabuza's water clone dissapeared to appear and kick Naruto.  His foot passed right in front of us, if I'd moved any later we would have been hit.  I heard Sakura yell our names.  I jumped away with Naruto and I knew Naruto would want to run away as Kakashi yelled at us to.  I stood up strait cracking my neck.

Naruto looked around, his forehead protector was under Zabuza's foot.  I sighed, good thing that still happened.  Now Naruto has more motivation.  Kakashi eyed me worriedly as he noticed me getting into a fighting stance, Zabuza and his clone both smirked at me.

I smiled and shook my head at Kakashi who's eyes widened as Naruto took off towards Zabuza's water clone.  Everyone yelled and I moved around a bit waiting and Naruto was kicked again and thrown back, I was right there in position ready to catch him.

"What are you thinking Naruto we can't fight him?!" Sakura yelled, I glared at her and sat Naruto up.  Sakura froze.  In naruto's hand was his forehead protector.

"You eyebrowless freak.  Put this in your handbook, the ninja who will become hokage one day.  Leave village ninja Naruto Uzumaki!" Naruto said as he put his forehead protector back on. "Susuke lend me your ear. I have a plan."

I stood up and suddenly felt dizzy.  I looked down and heard a gasp from Sakura.  My stomach was still wrapped with bandages since my wounds hadn't fully healed and now they were soaked with blood.  "Shit." I said forgetting and I fell to the ground coughing up blood.

"Amare!" I heard several voices yell and a hand on my shoulder.

"Save Kakashi." I forced out before I began coughing on blood again.  Everything went black.