Chapter One: A Normal Life....Or So I Thought....

Disclaimer - Hi I'm Amare_monster, I don't own Naruto or any of it's characters.  This is just a story about something I had a dream about which happened to turn out to be a fan-fiction about Naruto.  So hope you enjoy, if you don't awesome....Good for you...I guess....? O.o anyways I don't own Naruto or anything or any of the characters but all the Non-Naruto things....well please just don't take my idea...because then I'd be said ):    AND ALSO, please don't sue me....I'd totally die in jail and I have no money. ): So if you happen to own Naruto or something I'd appreciate you simply telling me to delete my story...but that would also make me sad...so yeah ): just saying.... That is all....Thank you.....Continue with the story now....yippe :D

***************************************************************************************************************

Chapter One:

My story begins with me, Ashton Satomi, spinning around in a chair in my dad's office.  You see, my dad is kind of the leader of a big company and typically I'm his spoiled little daughter.  I get whatever I want and can do anything I want...Okay...I lied.  That was all a huge lie, I'm actually the daughter of the leader's best friend who happens to be poor as dirt.  My dad and Mister President go way back so Mister President often gives him money to help us out.  Just to clear this up, "Mister President" is actually named Fredrick Summers, but I have always and will always call him Mister President or Mister Prez for short.

I stopped spinning after a whole five minutes and stood up as quickly as possible trying to walk to the door, and of course I began falling one the room turned sideways.  A pair of arms shot out and caught me before I could hit my head on the ground.  It took a minute for the room to stop spinning but once it did I looked up with a big smile at who'd caught me.  My smile quickly fell.

"Ugh, it's you." I growled disgustedly as I scrambled to my feet pushing the young man who'd caught me away.  He was Clark Summers, or Mister Prez Jr.  And to be honest.  I didn't like him very much.

"I could say the same thing." He said calmly as he straitened his suit, I gave him a confused look.  Why the heck is he wearing a suit....he is only like what?! Two years, maybe three years older than me!  And I'm only 13 so that would make him like what? 15 or 16....

He was still straitening his suit when I just had to blurt out my thoughts, "You look weird..." I whispered and moments later I gasped and covered my mouth meeting his cold eyes.

"Do I now?" He asked walking towards the door, I froze.

"Wait! Wait! How about I leave first 'kay? I'm sure you came here for a reason you stay, I'll go." I said hastily as I grabbed my book bag from the chair where I'd left it and hurried to the door.

Prez Jr. shut the door before I could leave, "You're right.  I did come here for a reason," His angry black eyes turned towards me and skimmed over my body slightly.  I shifted nervously under his stare.

"So it'd be a bit pointless in coming here if my reason ran out the door now wouldn't?" He asked smirking and I froze.  What in the- I didn't get to finish my thought because someone decided to grab the and shove me into a wall.

"Ow, you know, all I did was call you weird.  No need to get violent." I growled as I rubbed my head where it hit the wall.

"Shut up!" Prez Jr. growled.

"Why?" I snapped.

"Because I said so."

"Why do I have to listen to you though?"

He smirked and leaned to whisper in my ear, "You don't really understand the situation your in do you?  Well then I'll explain, your in a locked, sound proof room with a guy stronger than you.  You could scream all you wanted while I did whatever I wanted and no one would come save you.  Understand." He gripped my shoulders tightly, once he finished speaking his hands slid down until they found my hips.