Chapter Two: A Second Chance

Disclaimer: I Don't Own Naruto Or It's Characters Please Don't Sue Me!!! Thank you....That is all :) I love you all <3 Thanks for reading. :D

************************************************************************************************************

I felt a cool breeze blow over me and I was pulled back into conciousness.  All I saw was pure white behind my closed eyelids, I liften a hand to shield my eyes from the bright light shining on me.  Is this heaven? I thought sadly.  With my other hand I felt soft grass under my fingers, I rubbed my hand over it.  Grass?  There is grass in heaven?  I wondered as I slowly tried to sit up.  I screamed out in pain.  

I opened my mouth to yell but a hand covered my mouth.

"I guess she's awake." A deep male voice said sighing, it sounded a bit familuar.

"Yes, but her moving re-opened her wounds.  I'll have to change the bandages, could you hold her down."  Two sets of hands grabbed both my arms and legs and held them securly to the ground.

I didn't dare open my eyes, "Where-" I tried to speak but instantly regretted it as I began coughing, someone sat me up and I tasted blood in my mouth as I began spitting out blood.

My eyes were wide open now, I looked at the blue-ish green grass in awe.  It was so pretty, I noticed hands holding me up and I followed them and found myself staring at someone I never thought I'd ever see.  I never even knew he existed.

"Kaka-" I coughed up more blood.  Once finished I looked back up into the familuar one black eye I knew so well, the other covered by a headband.

"It seems her vocal cords were damaged.  She wont be able to talk until we get her back to the village, even then I'm not sure if they'll be able to heal her." I looked over and nearly died, Sakura was there wrapping a bandage around my arm, Susuke sat on my other side waiting to see if he still needed to restrain me.  His face as emotionless as ever.

"Your-" I tried to talk again and the same thing hapened.  I froze as I realized what she'd set, tears filled my eyes.  No voice = No singing.

"Don't try to speak." Kakashi said as he laid me back on the ground gently.

"Who is she?" I heard an all to familuar voice say excitedly and my eyes flew over to see none other than Naruto Uzumaki standing a few feet away from me, a cage in his hands.  Inside I could see glowing eyes watching me intently.  The cat...I thought and supressed a giggle as I saw the scratches all over Naruto.

"We wont know until we get her back to the village.  Now lets go quickly." Kakashi said and he quickly picked me up, Sakura helped him situate me on his back.

I felt dizzy as he began running in what I guess was the direction of the village, Naruto, Sakura, and Susuke trailed behind him keeping pace easily.  I knew he wasn't going nearly as quick as he could though.  The trees passed by in a blur and I felt my eyelids growing heavier as sleep pulled at my body.  I'm really sleepy....I thought as I fell into darkness.  Images of the office, my dad, and all that had happened flashed through my mind like a horror film on fast forward.  I was about to die in the dream when I was shook awake.  I gasped and sat up instantly regrettiing it.

"Your awake." A deep voice growled, I looked around and froze.  I'm....I'm....."Hokage what should we do with her?" The deep voice said again.

I'm in the Hokage's office!!!! I screamed in my head as I looked around amazed, suddenly my eyes locked with the man the deep voice had come from and I froze.  Ibiki stood above me.  Oh shit...I'm totally screwed....I felt as though the room was spinning as I tried to stand.  Everyone looked at me, some with shock other with suspicion.  Ibiki stepped towards me.

"No-" I choked out the word and instantly began coughing up blood.  No no no no, I will not be tortured by him! Hell no!  Sure he was an awesome character but that doesn't mean I want to deal with him in person!!!  I stumbled back and Ibiki cought me.  I looked up at him in horror.

"Ibiki." The Hokage said softly.

"Sir." Ibiki looked at the Hokage as he motioned for him to bring me closer.

"You can't speak can you?" The Hokage asked gently.  Old man....how I missed you.....it's so sad that you die....I felt tears in my eyes as I looked at the ground.

"Answer." Ibiki said sternly as he shook me slightly.  I looked up with wide eyes and opened my mouth to speak.

"I-" Once again I began coughing up blood, I slumped to the ground and Ibiki just let me.

I sat there and cried, "I-" I tried to speak again and ended up coughing up more  blood. "No!"  hit the floor with a scream and coughed up more blood.  The world began spinning again and I felt myself falling before I was lifted into a pair of strong arms.  I looked up to see Ibiki.

No please no.....not the torture.....I don't know anything....I can't speak....Ibiki looked to the Hokage and the Hokage nodded.

"Take her Ibiki."  Ibiki began leaving the room and I screamed.  I instinctively hit Ibiki in the face and landed on the ground roughly when he dropped me.  All the ninjas in the room got into a fighting stance and I instantly scurried over to the Hokage.

I grabbed onto the end of his robe and I curled up at his feet.  Every ninja looked at me in an angry shock.  I felt a hand on my shoulder and I squeeked and looked up to see it was only the Hokage.  He looked around, "It's fine." He said softly and looked back at me.  I couldn't hold back the tears that overflowed as I cried.  I'm not sure how long I cried but I iventually fell asleep.