What Happened's In The Middle Of The NIght..

and MindlessMsPerez DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH I EFFIN LOVE RAYRAY!!! AHHHHHH Im most deff reading your story i just havent got the chance yett

((Middle Of The Night))

One of the babies woke up and Rays waking you up

Ray: (nudging you) Baby wake up..
You: (mumbling stuff)
Ray: Baeee
You: (hops up) What! What! Are the babies okay!
Ray: (chuckling) The babies are fine
You: Then why the hell did you wake me up!?
Ray: Ty’s up
You: Last time I checked your legs fucking worked!
Ray: Babe, chill… I got Madison
You: Fuck this (gets up)
Ray: (watching your butt as you walk out the room; biting his lip) Love you baby
You: (flicks him off and goes into Tyrone’s room)
Ray: (looks at Madi asleep on his chest) Remind me not to mess with yo mama while she sleep.

((Tyrones Room))

You: (picking him up) Whats wrong man?
Ty: (crying)
You: (fixing his bottle) I wish your daddy would come help cause I already know Za’ finna wake up

You pick Ty up and started feeding him.. I was just watching him… Gaaa he's starting to get all Rays features, but when i realize it Za’ already looks like Ray. Ughh you wont be able to know there mine. Anyways right as Ty started to drift to sleep a one of my tears hit his face and scared him… he jumped so hard and started crying again. I took him down the hall into out room and saw that Ray had put Madi in the middle and he was coming out the bathroom.. I handed Ty to him..

You: Babe, can you pleaseeee get him to sleep, I scared him when a tear hit his face
Ray: Sure (starts bouncing/rocking him; looking into your eyes) Were you crying (YN)?
You: Uhmm I really dont know

Za’ Starts crying

You: Ughh… Ill be back….
Ray: Wait, (pokes out lips)
You: Im not kissing you.
Ray: Please baby
You: Fine (kisses him and turns around torwards the door)
Ray: (smacking your butt) You better come back bae
You: Owww! You hurt me papi (walks out the room and into Za’s)

I picked up Za’ and changed him and made his bottle.. I sat down with him in the rocking chair with him proped up on a pillow on my lap.. I looked down and he was asleep. And before I knew it.. I was too.

Rays POV

I woke up around 5 and (YN) wasnt in the bed. Madison and Tyrone were still asleep WHICH WAS A GOOD THING. I got up and went into Za’s room and saw (YN) knocked out in the chair with Za’ asleep on the pillow on her lap. Wow. she must be exhausted forreal. I picked Za’ up and changed him without waking him and took him to Roc &&’ Neisy room cause they agreed to watch him for awhile when (YN) needed a break. I went and got Tyrone and took him to Prod &&’ Mo’s room cause they agreed also. I went back and put Madi in her crib and went to get (YN). I picked her up and took her to our room and layed her on the bed.

Ray: I love you baby (kisses your forehead)
You: (waking up alil) w-wheres the bab-(yawning)-ies
Ray: (getting back in bed)Prod &&’ Roc have them.. their okay.

I pulled her alittle closer and started rubbing my hands through her hair.. I knew it relaxed her. She was soon asleep on my chest and so was I..